ADVERTISEMENT

You're David Boren.. and you have a choice

I am probably in the minority but conference strength is more important for me personally than money. I find it much more interesting when OU has to play great to beat Texas, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, TCU and Baylor. Now it looks like Baylor and perhaps KSU may fall back, but hopefully West Virginia will continue to improve. Texas Tech will probably never regain what it had when Mike Leach was there. Too bad for the conference, IMO. No hope for losers Kansas and Iowa State except a rare season upset. I still feel the Big 12 should expand with strong programs or OU should look for another conference. With a strong conference you can have your pie and eat it too, i.e., strong competition throughout 'most' of the league AND a big paycheck.

Reactions: American Male
The main problem with the B-12 is that 1/2 of the teams look at it like this:

What's BEST for We.

The other 1/2 look at it like this:

What's BEST for ME!

The We Teams DEPEND on the ME Teams...The ME Teams DON'T Care about the We Teams!!!

Why is Oklahoma State a Ball and Chain for Oklahoma...With T. Boone Pickens Money they're safe and can survive without the Sooners in the same conference...Texas A&M leaving Texas BEHIND, has PROVEN that!!!

Texas Politics is what keeps the Texas Schools together...Now Texas Politics is trying to FORCE the Big-12 to invite Houston if the Big-12 expands!!!

Let Texas Politics build a NEW SWC with ALL Texas Schools...That gives them 11 Schools without A&M
(Baylor, North Texas, Houston, Rice, SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas State, Texas Tech, UTSA, UTEP)!!!

The rest of the B-12 Schools could rebuild a NEW Big-8/12/14/16 Type Conference (without Colorado, Missouri and Nebraska of course...Too BAD). Have a VISION and look for Teams in New States and or Major Metro Areas.

Have (6):
Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, West Virginia

Add ANY of these (6-8-10 Teams):
Boise State, BYU, Central Florida, Cincinnati, Connecticut, East Carolina, Memphis, New Mexico, New Mexico State, Nevada, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, South Florida, Southern Mississippi, Temple, Tulane, UNLV.

Possible (Major) Metro Additions:
Albuquerque
Boise
Chicago
Cincinnati
Denver / Ft. Collins
Hartford
Las Cruces
Las Vegas
Memphis
New Orleanes
Orlando
Philadelphia
Provo / Salt Lake
Reno
San Diego
Tampa / St. Pete

Heck, a NEW Big Eight+ Conference could go from the Plains, across the Upper Midwest into New England (TAKE That BIG), down the Atlantic Coast (TAKE That ACC) and back across the Deep South (TAKE That SEC)...Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Pensylvania, Connecticut, West Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana...And that's ONLY two Time Zones.

West Pod: Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State.

North Pod: Cincinnati, Connecticut, Iowa State, Northern Illnois.

East Pod: Central Florida, East Carolina, Temple, West Virginia.

South Pod: Memphis, South Florida, Southern Mississippi, Tulane.

If it's ALL about TV Markets and Eyes...Then get AWAY from Tex-@$$...They WANT Atonomy...GIVE it to them...You believe or think ESPN will EVER Extend the LHN after 2030...NOT Gonna Happen!!!

The WORST thing the Big Eight EVER did was to let the Tex-@$$ four in after the SWC Failed due to the RAMPANT Cheating that went on!!!

:cool:

Las Cruces is a major metro area? NMSU is lucky to average 13,000 at their football games. They don't care about college sports. Your entire post is ridiculous... from start to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
You do know that Louisville is NOT an option...They're in the ACC now...The 2016/2017 year is their third year in the ACC!!!

Why then, has Louisville been mentioned by some of the media ?

He's a Louisville fan CT. Another delusional ACC fan who thinks everyone is envious of the ACC.

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux_medium.jpg

Last edited:
Clemson. Florida State, Georgia Tech, Miami, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, and others. Sounds a whole lot like the Big 12 to me. Let take those and merge with OU, OSU, Texas, TCU, KSU and West Virginia plus one other from each conference.

He's a Louisville fan CT. Another delusional ACC fan who thinks everyone is envious of the ACC.

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux_medium.jpg

Yep, A Louisville Fan...BUT, I'm NOT the one who THINKS or THOUGHT that Louisville is/was an option for B-12 expansion...It's a Sooner Fan that's BEHIND The Times!!!

What's delusional is a B-12 Fan thinking they are on more stable footing than the ACC!!!

Las Cruces is a major metro area? NMSU is lucky to average 13,000 at their football games. They don't care about college sports. Your entire post is ridiculous... from start to finish.

Really...That's why I put Major in parentheses...Not all the Metro's areas I mentioned are!!!

You're saying you don't have teams in the B-12 that DEPEND on OU and Texas for conference survival!?!?!?

You're saying Oklahoma State isn't a Ball and Chain around Oklahoma's neck, or that the Cowboys could survive with T. Boone Pickens money without the Sooners!?!?!?

You're saying Texas politics didn't get four schools from the FAILED and CHEATING SWC in the Big Eight...And Texas politics isn't trying to FORCE Houston down the B-12's throat!?!?!?

You're saying that Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas A&M didn't leave a conference that the CANCER that IS Texas was a part of!?!?!?

You're saying ESPN will renew the LHN in 2030 after BLEEDING from the one sided deal they gave Texas!?!?!?

If FACTS are "ridiculous", than you and your team are a lost cause...Maybe I was wrong thinking Oklahoma could stand on it's own without being associated with Texas!!!

Be blind all you want...You'll get what you DESERVE...Want/Like it or not!!!

Really...That's why I put Major in parentheses...Not all the Metro's areas I mentioned are!!!

You're saying you don't have teams in the B-12 that DEPEND on OU and Texas for conference survival!?!?!?

You're saying Oklahoma State isn't a Ball and Chain around Oklahoma's neck, or that the Cowboys could survive with T. Boone Pickens money without the Sooners!?!?!?

You're saying Texas politics didn't get four schools from the FAILED and CHEATING SWC in the Big Eight...And Texas politics isn't trying to FORCE Houston down the B-12's throat!?!?!?

You're saying that Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas A&M didn't leave a conference that the CANCER that IS Texas was a part of!?!?!?

You're saying ESPN will renew the LHN in 2030 after BLEEDING from the one sided deal they gave Texas!?!?!?

If FACTS are "ridiculous", than you and your team are a lost cause...Maybe I was wrong thinking Oklahoma could stand on it's own without being associated with Texas!!!

Be blind all you want...You'll get what you DESERVE...Want/Like it or not!!!

Your naive and unrealistic world-view of college sports did nothing but derail this thread. This isn't what the OP was asking. The discussion is about two respected and powerful conferences, the Big 10 and SEC. Nobody asked about putting together another Big Sky Conference, or another WAC. That may be good-enough in the mind of a Louisville fan, but we talk championships here.

One more thing... if it were announced that Texas is joining the ACC, you'd be posting on their board giving out knob-jobs about how great they are and what an honor it is to have them in your conference. Yep. For now, you need to stop concerning yourself with Texas, and worry about beating NC State, BC, Wake Forest and Syracuse.

I'll admit to being perplexed about something. Why have so may ACC fans been over here this summer telling us the way things should be? SEC fans don't do it. Big 10 fans don't do it. PAC 12 fans don't do it. But there have been many ACC fans here. Are ACC fans that starved for attention?

Last edited:
Your naive and unrealistic world-view of college sports did nothing but derail this thread. This isn't what the OP was asking. The discussion is about two respected and powerful conferences, the Big 10 and SEC. Nobody asked about putting together another Big Sky Conference, or another WAC. That may be good-enough in the mind of a Louisville fan, but we talk championships here.

One more thing... if it were announced that Texas is joining the ACC, you'd be posting on their board giving out knob-jobs about how great they are and what an honor it is to have them in your conference. Yep.

I'll admit to being perplexed about something. Why have so may ACC fans been over here this summer telling us the way things should be? SEC fans don't do it. Big 10 fans don't do it. PAC 12 fans don't do it. But there have been many ACC fans here. Are ACC fans that starved for attention?

What's so "naïve and unrealistic about the Dysfunctional B-12 being a conference on the verge of Death!?!?!?

My first post in this thread had to do with Correcting an Uninformed Oklahoma Fan concerning Louisville being invited to the B-12...Had NOTHING to do you your little crybaby self!!!

Really...NOT putting together "Another Big Sky, or another WAC"...Then why is the B-12 considering inviting several of the teams I mentioned...That's coming from the B-12 Office...NOT me...Thus, your conference admin, School Presidents and AD's ARE Considering it...Those are FACTS!!!

If Tex-@$$ joined the ACC...It...WOULD...SUCK...Another Special Needs Team like Notre Dame or BYU...WHY would ANY Fan want that...Considering how Tex-@$$ has been a MAJOR part of Destroying Every Conference they've been associated with, and RUINED Original and Natural Big Eight Rivals!?!?!?

If you don't like the "FACTS" I post...Then Don't read them...Use the Ignore Button!!!

Maybe other conference fans don't give a $#IT about what happens to teams from this Cluster#U@K of a conference...And maybe some do...Too bad some in Sooner Nation CAN'T believe that others Could Care!!!

What's so "naïve and unrealistic about the Dysfunctional B-12 being a conference on the verge of Death!?!?!?

My first post in this thread had to do with Correcting an Uninformed Oklahoma Fan concerning Louisville being invited to the B-12...Had NOTHING to do you your little crybaby self!!!

Really...NOT putting together a "Another Big Sky, or another WAC"...Then why is the B-12 considering inviting several of the teams I mentioned...That's coming from the B-12 Office...NOT me...Thus, your conference admin, School Presidents and AD's ARE Considering it...Those are FACTS!!!

If Tex-@$$ joined the ACC...It...WOULD...SUCK...Another Special Needs Team like Notre Dame or BYU...WHY would ANY Fan want that...Considering how Tex-@$$ has been a MAJOR part of Destroying Every Conference they've been associated with, and RUINED Original and Natural Big Eight Rivals!?!?!?

If you don't like the "FACTS" I post...Then Don't read them...Use the Ignore Button!!!

Maybe other conference fans don't give a $#IT about what happens to teams from this Cluster#U@K of a conference...And maybe some do...Too bad some in Sooner Nation CAN'T believe that others Could Care!!!

You know, I'm really starting to feel sorry for Clemson and FSU fans, if this is what they have to put up with day to day.

It isn't BYU's fault that they are so upsetting to you.

Last edited:
You know, I'm really starting to feel sorry for Clemson and FSU fans, if this is what they have to put up with day to day.

Maybe you should ask them!!!

BYU has no affect on me, my team, or conference...BUT...They might be affecting a conference coming to you...SOON(ER)...Rather than later!!!

Last edited:
Oh, they've spent plenty of time here talking big games and championships with us the times we've played them. Great and knowledgeable fans who act like they have been there before.

Yes...They are some Great Fans...And 99% of them have been VERY Happy that Louisville Replaced a Broke and Dysfunctional Mary-Land...And we Appreciate that they had enough confidence in us as a program to invite us to join the ACC!!!

Yes...They are some Great Fans...And 99% of them have been VERY Happy that Louisville Replaced a Broke and Dysfunctional Mary-Land...And we Appreciate that they had enough confidence in us as a program to invite us to join the ACC!!!

Your spin on Maryland leaving the ACC for the Big 10 is hilarious. Really? Ha ha ha.

I'm certain that a Louisville fan like yourself needed all the confidence-building possible. It appears you need a lot more.

Your spin on Maryland leaving the ACC for the Big 10 is hilarious. Really? Ha ha ha.

I'm certain that a Louisville fan like yourself needed all the confidence-building possible. It appears you need a lot more.

Mary-Land Whored themself out for the money...Ask ANY ACC Team...Kind of what the B-12 is considering doing..."For The Money"...By adding teams they DON'T want!!!

Your inability to refute FACTS that I've posted, and Childishness to attack Louisville and me speak volums about you!!!

Last edited:
Mary-Land Whored themself out for the money...Ask ANY ACC Team...Kind of what the B-12 is considering doing by adding teams they DON'T want!!!

Your inability to refute FACTS that I've posted, and Childishness to attack Louisville and me speak volums about you!!!

Might want to apply a grammar check for posting.....and try to relax.

Louisville was at one time a possible option for Big 12 expansion. I never said Louisville was currently in line for membership nor did I deny its membership in the ACC.
Houston and Cincinnati from the AAC are now being mentioned as possible additions to the Big 12. Teams have been known to switch from one conference to another.
Cincinnati's membership could open up the Ohio region for recruiting and Houston's membership would strengthen OU's recruiting presence in the Houston-Beaumont corridor.

Reactions: American Male
Louisville was at one time a possible option for Big 12 expansion. I never said Louisville was currently in line for membership nor did I deny its membership in the ACC.
Houston and Cincinnati from the AAC are now being mentioned as possible additions to the Big 12. Teams have been known to switch from one conference to another.
Cincinnati's membership could open up the Ohio region for recruiting and Houston's membership would strengthen OU's recruiting presence in the Houston-Beaumont corridor.

Ohio HS Recruiting is Top-5 in the country, and would be a HUGH Bonus for the B-12 Teams...I don't see how adding Houston helps The Sooners that much in recruiting Texas...You've always gotten STUDS out of Texas when there was a SWC and a Big Eight!

I think adding a Florida Team and HS Recruiting would Just make the B-12 as dangerous, or more so than the SEC...You'd have three of the Top-5 States for HS Football as recruiting grounds in the B-12...That would match the SEC with Florida, Georgia and Texas!

Oklahoma has a good raport with Califorina HS Recruites...Sprinkle in some HS Recruiting from Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee...Thats a heck of a Witches Brew!!!

I see more potential for the B-12 to become a dominate conference in line with the SEC than a lot of your fans and your conference mates do!!!

There are undervalued G-5 Teams out there...Not Many...But there ARE a few...In the Right TV Markets with Untapped Potential...But they lack Exposure, Money and Stability...All they need is to be given a FAIR Chance to compete with the same benefits that the P-5 Schools enjoy!!!

Tuesday morning...
Maybe other conference fans don't give a $#IT about what happens to teams from this Cluster#U@K of a conference..

Tuesday afternoon...
I see more potential for the B-12 to become a dominate conference in line with the SEC than a lot of your fans and your conference mates do!!!

So... the Big 12 went from a "dysfunctional" "clusterfcvk of a conference", "on the verge of Death", to having potential to become as "dominant" as the SEC, all in a matter of 12 hours? You must have done some studying during that time period. Good for you.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Ohio HS Recruiting is Top-5 in the country, and would be a HUGH Bonus for the B-12 Teams...I don't see how adding Houston helps The Sooners that much in recruiting Texas...You've always gotten STUDS out of Texas when there was a SWC and a Big Eight!

I think adding a Florida Team and HS Recruiting would Just make the B-12 as dangerous, or more so than the SEC...You'd have three of the Top-5 States for HS Football as recruiting grounds in the B-12...That would match the SEC with Florida, Georgia and Texas!

Oklahoma has a good raport with Califorina HS Recruites...Sprinkle in some HS Recruiting from Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee...Thats a heck of a Witches Brew!!!

There are undervalued G-5 Teams out there...Not Many...But there ARE a few...In the Right TV Markets with Untapped Potential...But they lack Exposure, Money and Stability...All they need is to be given a FAIR Chance to compete with the same benefits that the P-5 Schools enjoy!!!

OU has not recruited as much in the Houston-Beaumont area in recent years. OU does well in the Houston area, but the area between Houston and Beaumont are not as well tapped into as it was in Switzer's time. Next to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, I think the Houston-Beaumont corridor is the second richest area in Texas. Places like Port Arthur, Beaumont and Galveston furnished OU with great talent, not so much in numbers, but in quality.
OU has and will continue to cherry pick from Florida to California, but Texas high school talent is and always will be "the straw that stirs the drink" for OU.
The Big 12 has a lot riding on which teams are added in the next 2-3 years. As I mentioned earlier, some of the teams....most of the teams....are at a crossroads right now with uncertain futures.

OU has not recruited as much in the Houston-Beaumont area in recent years. OU does well in the Houston area, but the area between Houston and Beaumont are not as well tapped into as it was in Switzer's time. Next to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, I think the Houston-Beaumont corridor is the second richest area in Texas. Places like Port Arthur, Beaumont and Galveston furnished OU with great talent, not so much in numbers, but in quality.
OU has and will continue to cherry pick from Florida to California, but Texas high school talent is and always will be "the straw that stirs the drink" for OU.
The Big 12 has a lot riding on which teams are added in the next 2-3 years. As I mentioned earlier, some of the teams....most of the teams....are at a crossroads right now with uncertain futures.

1) Then Bob NEEDS to get BUSY following Barry's Blueprint!!!

2) Adding Ohio to that mix for Oklahoma would make the Sooners that much better!!!

3) That's part of the dysfunctional cluster#U@K that surrounds the B-12 right now!!!

Do you expand or not...If you do, do you extend the GOR's or not...If you do, is that Enough Conference Security...If you DON'T...Well...Teams outside Oklahoma and Texas SHOULD be worried!!!

Why invite teams to join the B-12, and 9 years down the road dissolve the conference so the Oklahoma Schools, Texas and Texas Tech can head to the PAC-12...Like they almost did in 2011!?!?!?

The B-12 will continue or end depending on the choices that's made by the conference as a whole over the next few weeks...That's what B-12 Admin is telling the world right now...Expansion will be decided BEFORE the 2016 season starts!!!

1) Then Bob NEEDS to get BUSY following Barry's Blueprint!!!

2) Adding Ohio to that mix for Oklahoma would make the Sooners that much better!!!

3) That's part of the dysfunctional cluster#U@K that surrounds the B-12 right now!!!

Do you expand or not...If you do, do you extend the GOR's or not...If you do, is that Enough Conference Security...If you DON'T...Well...Teams outside Oklahoma and Texas SHOULD be worried!!!

Why invite teams to join the B-12, and 9 years down the road dissolve the conference so the Oklahoma Schools, Texas and Texas Tech can head to the PAC-12...Like they almost did in 2011!?!?!?

The B-12 will continue or end depending on the choices that's made by the conference as a whole over the next few weeks...That's what B-12 Admin is telling the world right now...Expansion will be decided BEFORE the 2016 season starts!!!

Another fan of another wannabe ACC team - schooling us in the way things need to be. You need to be more worried about beating Duke in football.

Last edited:
Big programs play big OOC schedules and big OOC road games. Who is Louisville playing OOC this year? I haven't looked. Thanks.
Charlotte (2-10 in 2015, with wins over Georgia State and Presbyterian), Marshall 10-3 in 2015 (losing to Ohio U., Middle Tennessee State and Western Kentucky), Kentucky (5-7 in 2015) and Houston, who won last year's game 34-31 in Louisville.

Are you really that stupid!?!?!?

The B-12 Big Wigs are on again, off again, on again, off again, on again, off again with expansion...The Schools themselves can't come to a majority on which schools to add...IF they add any...YES...That's a "Dysfunctional" Clusterfcvk"...And it's been going on for SIX Months!!!
First off, no reason to call S22 stupid for simply calling out your seemingly contradictory posts. You clarified what you were talking about just fine, but try and ditch the insults.

Second, I totally agree with you here. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees the Big XII in this manner. The Big XII so far this year really just looks like a complete joke being lead by about the most disorganized, incompetent, non-forward thinking people on the planet.

Think back to the beginning of this year...everyone in the Big XII were adamant the Big XII was not going to expand and had no reason to expand.

Then a few months after that, the Big XII came out and announced a title game was being added. Even though a few years ago the Big XII leadership boasted about "one true champion" and how a title game was no longer needed. Even though every other conference in the country was going the OPPOSITE direction!!! And even at this point, they said a title game was being added, but NO expansion.

Then I think about a month or two after that, the Big XII comes out and announces...hey we have decided to expand!!!! But even though we have decided to pursue expansion, they were adamant that those teams will not be decided on until after the 2017 season. There were adamant that NO TEAMS would be decided on either before this season, or before next season. This was simply a decision to pursue expansion, but the Big XII admitted there is no reason to rush this or make a quick decision on what teams to add.

And now all of a sudden, Bowslby is pushing the idea of deciding on picking teams BEFORE the 2016 season!!! He wants to do it so it isn't hanging over the league during this season, and also so those teams can be added into the conference before the 2017 season. Even though not long ago, he was adamant any teams added would be AFTER the 2017 season.

I swear the leadership at the Big XII really has no frikin clue and they are just "winging it" as they go along. I really don't think there is any long term plan here. These guys are literally just making it up as they go along.

Last edited:
First off, no reason to call S22 stupid for simply calling out your seemingly contradictory posts. You clarified what you were talking about just fine, but try and ditch the insults.

Second, I totally agree with you here. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees the Big XII in this manner. The Big XII so far this year really just looks like a complete joke being lead by about the most disorganized, incompetent, non-forward thinking people on the planet.

Think back to the beginning of this year...everyone in the Big XII were adamant the Big XII was not going to expand and had no reason to expand.

Then a few months after that, the Big XII came out and announced a title game was being added. Even though a few years ago the Big XII leadership boasted about "one true champion" and how a title game was no longer needed. Even though every other conference in the country was going the OPPOSITE direction!!! And even at this point, they said a title game was being added, but NO expansion.

Then I think about a month or two after that, the Big XII comes out and announces...hey we have decided to expand!!!! But even though we have decided to pursue expansion, they were adamant that those teams will not be decided on until after the 2017 season. There were adamant that NO TEAMS would be decided on either before this season, or before next season.

And now all of a sudden, Bowslby is pushing the idea of deciding on picking teams BEFORE the 2016 season!!! He wants to do it so it isn't hanging over the league during this season, and also so those teams can be added into the conference before the 2017 season. Even though not long ago, he was adamant any teams added would be AFTER the 2017 season.

I swear the leadership at the Big XII really has no frikin clue and they are just "winging it" as they go along. I really don't think there is any long term plan here. These guys are literally just making it up as they go along.

BR...I appreciate your input...And I might have gotten a wee bit defensive at your team mate...I just felt he was being disrespectful to me and my program just because he's a Sooner Fan, and I'm a Lowly Louisville Fan!

All I did was ask CT if he knew that Louisville was not an option when he posted about teams being considered for expansion to the B-12!

And yes, I see and understand the delima that the B-12, and it's teams and fans are in...At present, and down the road...However short or long that road is...Uncertainty SUCKS...Well, thats unless your Oklahoma or Texas!!!

Everything I posted is how everyone outside the B-12 sees things...WTF is going on in the B-12...It's like the powers that be suffer from the "Head Up The @$$ Syndrom" that infected the Big East Conference...West Virginia knows!!!

The Basketball Schools controlled everything in the Big East...Texas by themself controls the past, present and future of the B-12...That shouldn't be!!!

And there's no doubt in my mind that the Cowboys could survive somewhere else without having to tag along with the Sooners...Heck, Kentucky's not having to DRAG Louisville around to ensure we survive!!!

I truely believe the B-12 CAN survive...Even if it adds a Central Florida, Cincinnati etc...They may not be the best options, but they're a whole lot better options than the PAC has outside of several B-12 Schools!!!

The PAC has ZERO desire to add Boise State or BYU...And they LOATH the rest of the MWC teams as well...so unless the B-12 extends the GOR's, the PAC will offer the four B-12 teams they did in 2011!!!

It's up to Oklahoma and Texas if you want to save the B-12 or if you just want to kick the can down the road till the GOR's expire!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay
I'm sorry I just can't take Louisville serious. I'm trying to but just can't

That Chuckie Cheese Pizza stadium they play in is rather nice. The first time we saw glimmers of greatness in Josh Heuple was that 1999 game when he rallied the Sooners to a nice win. Sent a bunch of Louisville fans home with heartburn followed by hangovers.

I think the reality is either the Big XII or the ACC will no longer be a "power conference". You will have the PAC, B1G, SEC and _________ with 16 teams each and the winner of each conference going to the CFP.

These conferences will also split away from NCAA regulation and pay players among other things. One other prediction I will make is that TV markets will no longer dictate expansion because cable TV will be dead. Instead it will depend on fan base and how many are willing to buy a subscription service to view the games on the conference network.

Reactions: CTOkie and Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT