ADVERTISEMENT

your thoughts

Funny, if Stoops won the league outright, no shares, would he be redeemed?
With some of you, I doubt it.
You invoke a whole new meaning to 'fantasy football'.
At this point do you really think that will happen? You would have a better chance winning the lottery

I suppose we differ in that my overall contentment isn't remotely dependant on the Sooner football team winning the natty every year.
Mine isn't either. And I haven't seen any other poster on this board that is dependent on OU winning a natty every year. So no need in trying to over dramatize things.

At this point do you really think that will happen? You would have a better chance winning the lottery

Not trying to get in a pissing context here, but I would say this is untrue. I understand the exaggeration for the shock effect, but I sincerely believe we could be as high as 50/50 to win the B12, due more to the weakness we have seen out of OSU, TTU KSU, even Texas In their loss to California.
I know Baylor and WVU are undefeated. But BU hasn't played anybody with a heartbeat yet. The distractions could affect them when they face some real competition.
The Wildman in charge of WVU is usually good for at least one loss for them.
It is not likely that OU will go undefeated through the B12. It is a little less unlikely that they could lose a game and still win the B12 outright.
But it is not 100% that they won't, which is what you are virtually faced with in the lottery (99.99999...%).

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The way we looked playing Houston, plus the ass kicking from Ohio State, is a perfect example that we have a difficult time replacing players. Every school goes through the same gauntlet. I admit I was not prepared for what I have seen. Let's hope tomorrow we see greatness.

It's time for Bob Stoops to move on. It's obvious as long as he's here, Mike Stoops will be here and OU has become a laughing stock among many people and I'm tired of it. If Bob hadn't won the NC in the 2nd year of his tenure, would he still be here? I doubt it. It has been 16 years since OU has sniffed a championship and we've had several embarrassing losses since then so if he wants to go to LSU, more power to him. If he's willing to can his sorry ass brother, then I'd love for him to stay.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT