ADVERTISEMENT

When someone has a minute

iasooner2000

Sooner starter
Sep 12, 2011
My folks are in town from OK, Dad is saying “Soonervision” is going to be like an HBO premium to see all the football games this year. Can someone clarify as I thought every game is free (tv) this year. Is there a blackout in the state or what ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
My folks are in town from OK, Dad is saying “Soonervision” is going to be like an HBO premium to see all the football games this year. Can someone clarify as I thought every game is free (tv) this year. Is there a blackout in the state or what ?
Thanks in advance
The only difference this year is that the annual PPV game (Kent St.) will be shown on ESPN Plus, as will all other tier 3 content (selected basketball, softball, baseball games, etc.) The good news there is that the PPV FB game being included on there basically pays for the whole package. All other football games will be picked up by network tv.

espn+ will be great for softball, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, golf, and that one live football game a year. Lots of good football coaches shows though. Beats the heck out of Bally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT