ADVERTISEMENT

What to expect from the game tonight ?

Anyone know who Soonerbrisket is? Apparently he's the one who is reporting this on Soonerscoop.

If true then good luck to him, if a player doesn't want to be a part of OU then its best they go. Truthfully I thought he might transfer out after the Bowl game, just a feeling I had then. I was actually going to post my thoughts but decided against it as not wanting to get people riled up.
I don't think he will but these days nothing surprises me with CF.

Reactions: iasooner2000
If true then good luck to him, if a player doesn't want to be a part of OU then its best they go. Truthfully I thought he might transfer out after the Bowl game, just a feeling I had then. I was actually going to post my thoughts but decided against it as not wanting to get people riled up.
I don't think he will but these days nothing surprises me with CF.
I thought the same thing. And I also thought everyone was making a big deal about him. Don’t take that as I don’t want him to play for OU but if he doesn’t I’m not going to cut my wrist. I have come to accept that no one is reliable today.

It would have been an easier path in the b1g if the left coast teams weren’t coming in to muck things up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT