ADVERTISEMENT

Short week on the Short Bus, get your Friday Predictions in fellas.

We'll win but this culture still needs some changing. Don't let up til they wave the white flag. It'll get there I believe with Brent.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I had a crazy dream six weeks ago, that we had a huge lead against TCU at halftime, and blew it after halftime. OUr defense had better start playing. And if we don't score again maybe more than once, we could still lose this.

Hope we win by 35.

You really are a dumbass.
Why? What has he done other than get beat whenever a team actually smarten up and throw at him? He sucks at zone, he's an average tackler. We think he's good, because we've had shit at corner forever.

Why? What has he done other than get beat whenever a team actually smarten up and throw at him? He sucks at zone, he's an average tackler. We think he's good, because we've had shit at corner forever.

He has locked down his side all season. Every CB gets beat when the QB has 5+ seconds to throw or the coverage is soft zone.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
This 2nd half defense is just as bad if not worse than what Grinch and Mike put on the field.

They're calling plays and responded as such as if the game was over at half. TCU didn't quit. We should have known they wouldn't.

Coaches and the players need to get away from that. I think they will.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Jeffy Lebby cannot help himself from calling dumbass gimmick plays, that almost always fail, run your simple offense, it's been working all game, quit the gimmick shit, it just throws everything off.

They're calling plays and responded as such as if the game was over at half. TCU didn't quit. We should have known they wouldn't.

Coaches and the players need to get away from that. I think they will.
They get no pressure up the middle, they are getting killed on that draw play, and their zone defense is awful, and has been all season.

Of course this is probably OU's last Big 12 game. A game where it's all offense on both sides.

Of course this is probably OU's last Big 12 game. A game where it's all offense on both sides.
F_ltuaqWsAAiDc8

Reactions: iasooner2000
With the Defense, we have to remember where they were last season, to where they are now? It is night and day, but that doesn't mean they are anywhere near where BV eventually wants them to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT