ADVERTISEMENT

Short week on the Short Bus, get your Friday Predictions in fellas.

10 point favorite?

OU wins with a last second score or OU loses with a last second, Chip Shot, field goal, wide right.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Depends on which team shows up. The one that played Texas and WV or the team that struggled vs UC, KU, OSU, UCF. Hopefully its the one that played Tx and WVA.

OU by 14
That's why I'm waiting until the morning of the game to make my prediction. I might wait till halftime 😁. Naa, I'll have my prediction in before kickoff.

Spread dropped to 9.5 and O/U went up to 62.5

I'm staying with my in-laws until tomorrow. I got plenty of time to do some phone stuff. To bad I don't touch social media.

Last edited:
We just got away with a fumble, for sure 😁 About time we were on the right side of a no call.

The over-hyped, “much improved” defense is turning out to be a mirage this year.

The D is bad. Will this ever change?

What does Ted Roof actually bring to the table? Does he make any decisions as defensive coordinator, or is he just a puppet figure for Venables? If so, will BV actually hire a DC?

What was that about OUr defense?

After 11 games, it’s 64th nationally in total defense. One stop or one game doesn’t change that. TCU has also had guys running wide open for touchdowns all day, but fortunately their QB isn’t talented enough to take advantage of it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Peyton Bowen should have been returning punts half the season ago. Was there a bigger disappointment than Freeman coming out of Fall camp? He's done nothing outside of the first game, he's to aggressive on returns that have no chance, he can never get the edge on the jet sweep, and in normal passes, he's dropped a lot of balls. He now belongs in the "I'll believe, when I see it" category.

I know it's windy, but Schmidt barely reached the goal line, when kicking off from the 50. Is it that windy?

Peyton Bowen should have been returning punts half the season ago. Was there a bigger disappointment than Freeman coming out of Fall camp? He's done nothing outside of the first game, he's to aggressive on returns that have no chance, he can never get the edge on the jet sweep, and in normal passes, he's dropped a lot of balls. He now belongs in the "I'll believe, when I see it" category.
Ask Demarco.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT