ADVERTISEMENT

Screw those guys on the pay site...

This thread had horrible timing. Prepping for my new job, and once that starts, my posting will completely fall off.

Why you over here with the plebs? You're better than that...

351cz5u.png

Reactions: Section22Sooner
The original Little Red of the Kiowa labored until his death to bring back the OU tradition he had created. Activist Indians allied with white Utopians to block. Many Oklahoma Indians took a dim view or couldn't care less.

I know two Indigenous American professors at Colorado State University and one at UCLA. I've never heard "Native American" cross their lips. All three use American Indians or Indians.

The docile and lovable "civilized" Choctaw publish the "Native American Times". Many of us believe the elders "play along" because they're "civilized". The "civilized" Indians are so because easy for white man to sneak up on.

And no. I will not call an "uncivilized" Comanche "Native American" to his face.

I know the Blackfeet, Crow, Umatilla, Lumbee, Choctaw, Kiowa, Comanche, Navajo, etc. We don't say "Native American". I won't even call the dreaded Cherokee of the Eastern Band with whom I've battled for years "Native American".
Fvcking priceless. Guest OpEd stuff, here, SBI!!

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT