ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs KSU

Good lord. You think LR fired MS?
Exactly. To be honest, had Riley taken the Texas Tech job would he had been anymore successful than Kliff Kingsbury? Probably not considering the athletes that were at TT. Riley got a great opportunity. He has to prove he can coach a team. Not just run an offense. There I said it.

Exactly. To be honest, had Riley taken the Texas Tech job would he had been anymore successful than Kliff Kingsbury? Probably not considering the athletes that were at TT. Riley got a great opportunity. He has to prove he can coach a team. Not just run an offense. There I said it.
Riley fired Mike Stoops?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Okay serious question here. Do we drop more spots again due to a close game? At least the O produced today but the D was a bit of a letdown and the idiotic penalty forcing the long KO was stupid.

This team is hard to watch at times. Riley was acting like he didn't want to run up the score and our rb ran backwards with 3 minutes left. Then the kick return. We won we're 5-0 but dang

Pretty blatant hold by KSU's #12 on KR but even dumber play by Robinson to set the whole thing up.

Okay serious question here. Do we drop more spots again due to a close game? At least the O produced today but the D was a bit of a letdown and the idiotic penalty forcing the long KO was stupid.
If we drop, there is something wrong with the committee.

If we drop, there is something wrong with the committee.
Voters are very funny. They pick and choose who they drop and who rises. Coaches ( or GAs) are no different than AP. Certian teams drop from close games while others either rise or stay the same. Just look at Auburn last week, almost got beat by a FCS team but rose in rankings( yea I know SEC bias) .

in the end it was just a ? Because I dont believe OU currently could beat any of the top 10 teams and maybe even the top 15. Between 16-20 is where I would have them.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
#3 Oregon and #9 Domers go down and #8 Piggies as well. And Bammer made #12 Ole Sissy look like a HS team. Ole Sis was averaging about 628 yds per game going in, only 291 today and most of that in garbage time for bama.

Last edited:
The numbers

FAu4TxxXsAAcJJG

Reactions: iasooner2000
#3 Oregon and #9 Domers go down and #8 Piggies as well. And Bammer made #12 Ole Sissy look like a HS team. Ole Sis was averaging about 628 yds per game going in, only 291 today and most of that in garbage time for bama.

From what I've seen so far this year, it's Bama and Georgia or Georgia and Bama. Everyone else is just cannon fodder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT