ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Don't open if you don't like my gifs................

Well I like it. I know it's weak.................

road%2Brunner.jpg

Damn tasty looking cut of beef. I wish she didn't have the tat; can you photoshop that off the lass?

I don't do photo shop. Funny you mention tattoos. One of the first questions I asked my current wife was did she had any. The answer was no, but if would have been yes, she better had served in the Navy........

BTW, I think that's a leg of lamb....Maybe wrong, I have never ate lam

Missed it by that much....or run Forrest run.................

Tire.gif

This is horrifying. My cousin was killed in Colorado back in the early 70's in a similar situation. But it went through her windshield. The guy sitting in the car in this GIF probably had his thumb ripped off. Good
Lord.

My kind of women................

My first marriage was to a Ginger. She made great money, but she spent it all on clothes and cars. I once asked her why she had 4 pairs of the same shoes in our closet. She called me a dummy for not seeing they each had a different color of ribbon on each. Really...who looks at shoes?

My current wife would fit in with this bunch. We have camped in two men tents on the lake and hiked the hills of southeast Ok. She can make fried chicken, dumplings and scratch pies. Yelp, she's a keeper.............Give me a Mary Ann all day long.

okie-beauty-contest.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT