ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Don't open if you don't like my gifs................

You take the high road and I'll take the low road????

tumblr_ng8gd9JS971qe0lqqo1_1280.jpg

K2C, I'm beginning to think that you're a leg man. That's a good thing.

My wife is 5'8" tall and very slender. I'm 6'3'' tall and our waists are exactly the same height. She kind of reminds me of some of those pictures I post. I have popeye legs . LOL

BTW, the only rock band I really ever liked after 1970 was ZZ Top and I still love that song.

Here's an early photo of the group called Zee Zee Top at a prom they played at in 1970........... I have no idea if any of you early rockers can identify the individuals.

zztop.jpg

Fact of the day..............

I've used this in my house, but I found a better system. Just tie off a sleeve from an old shirt and stick in your valuables. I've been robbed twice. They never found my good stuff. They sure went through my freezer though...............

the_most_epic_ideas_anyone_has_ever_thought_up_31.jpg

Wow. If this was staged for the camera, then I guess it is entertaining. But there is a really good possibility that this is real. The guy needs to be de-balled.

A story about a former friend. I drove a pretty cool 65 Mustang, but I had a friend that drove a classic 69 GTO that was perfect. The guy was fanatical about his car, he had it re-painted three times when I ran with him. We once went bowling at Sheridan Bowl here in Tulsa with our girlfriends. He ALWAYS parked in two or three spots, but he always parked way away from the rest of any other people would park. Some person in a classic 72 SS Camaro made the mistake of parking very close to his car. As we were leaving I watched Dennis totally destroy the Camaro by jumping up and down on the top. I mean he smashed the hell out of it.

I sped away as fast as I could and never looked back, so I can believe the gif is probably legit.

ADVERTISEMENT