ADVERTISEMENT

Official Sooner-Texas Tech game thread.

Everyone's calling for coach's heads? Why not? And the bigger question is, "what do we have to lose?". In this day and age of the NIL, can anyone afford to be conservative? Cfb is lights out now. 😁

Last edited:
I understand that Lebby isn’t liked but his offense put up 48 points which should have been enough to win the game. 672 yards of offense with only one turnover. On the other hand, the defense sucked again. After playing maybe it’s best of the year during the first quarter, it reverted back to what we’ve seen way too much this season. The missed FG killed us, too. It seemed that Brent was very involved with the defensive calls. Given the way the defense played that’s disturbing but may give us hope that he really will make a coaching change. He’s in the process of learning to be a head coach. I would give him a grade of C- thus far. That’s probably too kind. If I had to bet, I would wager we lose our bowl game and suffer our first losing season since John Blake was our coach. If I’m right I bet we lose a few of our 2023 commitments.

If so, Matt Rhule may have an easier time bringing back the Huskers. Only kidding.
Good points. Truth is many of us are just a little pissed about this season and as fans we all are guilty of lashing out. Now that things have settled in last nights game loss is more on the defense than anything. Add in the refs refusal to throw the flag on those pass interferences and a couple of “ Questionable hits” this team still almost won.

According to CBS it looks like Maryland will be OUs opponent in a Bowl. I am still not convinced the extra practices that come with getting to a Bowl will change much for this current team.

Went back and watched the ot again, the 3rd down play looked like a qb draw, lebby said it was a rpo, if so DG had an epic fail. Stoops runs 10 yrd out route and is wide open. Complete miss by DG

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT