ADVERTISEMENT

Mixon tape has been released

Also, as a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, I deserve to be represented by people who appropriately value the opportunity to attend that institution. That group of people would not include Mr. Mixon.
Okay. Is Amelia Molitor worthy of attending?

What is the criteria you set for the group of people who would be able to attend yOUr university?

Exactly why do you "deserve" this? Do other alums deserve their wishes as well?

Reactions: iasooner1
Alpha Poke wants and relishes any kind of an OU failure more than he wants and relishes his own team's success...a perfect example of the OSU inferiority complex.

Reactions: BillyRay
If you want to include some facts this late in the discussion the Tulsa World documented the affidavit filed by the Norman PD three weeks after the attack. The facts don't seem to comport with what you read here. But here it is for your consideration.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn announced the decision to charge Joe Mixon with a misdemeanor assault charge on Friday afternoon, moments after the Norman Police Department said it had completed its three-week investigation on the incoming freshman.

Mashburn told reporters on Friday that he anticipates Mixon will turn himself in for arraignment on Monday. He confirmed to the Tulsa World that if Mixon is convicted of a misdemeanor charge, he could face up to a year in jail and a $500 fine.

After interviewing at least three patrons in the restaurant who witnessed the incident the Norman Police Department prepared an affidavit outlining their findings. The altercation “stemmed from use of a homosexual slur directed towards Miss Molitor’s friend” by Mixon, according to the police affidavit. The affidavit said Mixon and Molitor got in a verbal altercation outside of Pickleman’s at about 2:40 a.m. Miss Molitor and her friend entered Pickleman’s and were followed by Mr. Mixon and at least two friends. Molitor pushed Mixon after Mr. Mixon directed a homosexual slur at her friend. Mr. Mixon lunged at Miss Molitor “in an aggressive manner, leading with his head and with his right fist clinched by his side,” the statement said. Miss Molitor reacted by slapping Mixon with an open right hand near his left ear. Mixon responded by hitting her “on the left side of the face with his closed right fist, knocking her into a table top and then to the ground, where she laid motionless.” Mixon then left the scene, according to police.

If you want to include some facts this late in the discussion the Tulsa World documented the affidavit filed by the Norman PD three weeks after the attack. The facts don't seem to comport with what you read here. But here it is for your consideration.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn announced the decision to charge Joe Mixon with a misdemeanor assault charge on Friday afternoon, moments after the Norman Police Department said it had completed its three-week investigation on the incoming freshman.

Mashburn told reporters on Friday that he anticipates Mixon will turn himself in for arraignment on Monday. He confirmed to the Tulsa World that if Mixon is convicted of a misdemeanor charge, he could face up to a year in jail and a $500 fine.

After interviewing at least three patrons in the restaurant who witnessed the incident the Norman Police Department prepared an affidavit outlining their findings. The altercation “stemmed from use of a homosexual slur directed towards Miss Molitor’s friend” by Mixon, according to the police affidavit. The affidavit said Mixon and Molitor got in a verbal altercation outside of Pickleman’s at about 2:40 a.m. Miss Molitor and her friend entered Pickleman’s and were followed by Mr. Mixon and at least two friends. Molitor pushed Mixon after Mr. Mixon directed a homosexual slur at her friend. Mr. Mixon lunged at Miss Molitor “in an aggressive manner, leading with his head and with his right fist clinched by his side,” the statement said. Miss Molitor reacted by slapping Mixon with an open right hand near his left ear. Mixon responded by hitting her “on the left side of the face with his closed right fist, knocking her into a table top and then to the ground, where she laid motionless.” Mixon then left the scene, according to police.

The video shows a few "FACTS" that didn't get included in your report...

1) Molitor motions to Mixon to come to where she is.

2) Mixon turned to leave when Molitor goes to shove him, initiating physical contact.

3) Where are the "at least two friends" that entered Pickleman's with Mixon?

Whether one agrees, disagrees, doesn't care, etc. Mixon did turn himself in. Mixon did enter an Alford plea. Mixon was sentenced to 1 year deferred probation, with 100 hours of community service. Mixon completed his probation in 2015.

Other facts... Joe Mixon and his attorney released the tape to the public.

Amelia Molitor and her attorney tried to stop it from being released.

I'm all for the "FACTS" coming out. You have any we haven't discussed?

Like you get jokes. I haven't responded to you because you give off a LD vibe.
So you don't respond to the vibe that you think someone has a little dick, just big one's?

You have repeatedly proven that I am correct, you are a douchebag... That is pronounced doosh bag... Say it slowly... DOOSH BAG...

Now that we have that covered, it has been concluded that your greatest success in life is cleaning out nasty worn out dirty gashes...

You want a chaser with that?

Lol, and I care about being a national punchline how?? You act as if we all should be butthurt that we don't agree with your ignorance.

LaVaca is the butt hurt authority and you keep proving to be a low watt bulb. Thanks for letting me lead you around like you have a ring in your nose. Please keep proving to the anyone with ability to read that you're a backwards boob.

LaVaca is the butt hurt authority and you keep proving to be a low watt bulb. Thanks for letting me lead you around like you have a ring in your nose. Please keep proving to the anyone with ability to read that you're a backwards boob.
Says the douchebag who calls himself poke...

"Please keep proving to the anyone with ability to read that you're a backwards boob."

What you're doing and what you think you're doing are two different things there American Me.

Luckily for me, you can't see that.

The video shows a few "FACTS" that didn't get included in your report...

1) Molitor motions to Mixon to come to where she is.

2) Mixon turned to leave when Molitor goes to shove him, initiating physical contact.

3) Where are the "at least two friends" that entered Pickleman's with Mixon?

Whether one agrees, disagrees, doesn't care, etc. Mixon did turn himself in. Mixon did enter an Alford plea. Mixon was sentenced to 1 year deferred probation, with 100 hours of community service. Mixon completed his probation in 2015.

Other facts... Joe Mixon and his attorney released the tape to the public.

Amelia Molitor and her attorney tried to stop it from being released.

I'm all for the "FACTS" coming out. You have any we haven't discussed?
To answer your first point, she was probably trying to put an end to the verbal abuse.
It's pretty clear Mixon turned but said something to her friend and in the police report they indicated witnesses told them it was a homophobic slur. That's when she pushed him.
I don't know where Mixon's friends were, does it matter? Mixon did turn himself in days later after a warrant was issued. His plea and his sentence don't change the facts of the evening. Mixon's attorney didn't release the tape until the Oklahoma Supreme Court ordered the tape released two years later. Don't know why Molitor's attorney sought to suppress the release of the tape but that doesn't change any facts of that evening. The most significant points of the affidavit filed by the police report are that Mixon followed Molitor into the restaurant presumably to resume the confrontation. Mixon used an offensive slur and Moiltor did not. While Molitor did shove Mixon first, It was Mixon who induced the final exchange of blows and the video supports all the facts that the report suggests. Look, I know you and your posse aren't going to change your minds, just wanted you to know what the witnesses told police. You can have Jack the Ripper play for the Sooners if you want but you will have to live with a little negative reaction when you do.

Lol, whether I'm a low watt bulb or not, it literally doesn't take a genius to see you have taken an epic beatdown from the "butt hurt authority" in this thread. The fact you cannot fathom that really is more proof that your bulb is the one in this thread that needs its voltage turned up.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
So in his interrogation account released today we learned that she didn't spit on him, nor did she us a racial slur. Why is Mixon's Attorney on Outside The Lines in front of an OU backdrop?

For the record, I think Joe Mixon deserved a 2nd chance to play football, but not at OU. He should have been kicked off the team permanently. He should have received a stronger message that what he did was wrong.

Also, as a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, I deserve to be represented by people who appropriately value the opportunity to attend that institution. That group of people would not include Mr. Mixon.

With that said, I would like to also say that what I saw on the video does not, in my opinion, make him a "monster". In my opinion, I don't think it's fair to consign him to the trash bin of humanity. At least not yet.

Let's hope that awareness of this incident helps prevent something similar from happening again, and let's everyone in the Sooner Nation remember to always put our humanity above our school colors.

You don't deserve anything. You can expect certain standards as you wish, but you are not deserving of anything from OU but an education.

Lol, whether I'm a low watt bulb or not, it literally doesn't take a genius to see you have taken an epic beatdown from the "butt hurt authority" in this thread. The fact you cannot fathom that really is more proof that your bulb is the one in this thread that needs its voltage turned up.

It was a statement of fact not a debate, you are a low watt bulb.

It was a statement of fact not a debate, you are a low watt bulb.
So why should I take anything you say seriously after the pounding you have taken in this thread? You are the definitely a mental midget, so you trying to label others as low watt bulbs is hysterical. Hey, you are proof that idiots don't' actually realize they are idiots. LOL
Reading your stupidity makes me hope even more that Mixon comes back for next year for another Bedlam asswhipping of the pokes!!! LOL

Reactions: Huntin Hard
To answer your first point, she was probably trying to put an end to the verbal abuse.
It's pretty clear Mixon turned but said something to her friend and in the police report they indicated witnesses told them it was a homophobic slur. That's when she pushed him.
I don't know where Mixon's friends were, does it matter? Mixon did turn himself in days later after a warrant was issued. His plea and his sentence don't change the facts of the evening. Mixon's attorney didn't release the tape until the Oklahoma Supreme Court ordered the tape released two years later. Don't know why Molitor's attorney sought to suppress the release of the tape but that doesn't change any facts of that evening. The most significant points of the affidavit filed by the police report are that Mixon followed Molitor into the restaurant presumably to resume the confrontation. Mixon used an offensive slur and Moiltor did not. While Molitor did shove Mixon first, It was Mixon who induced the final exchange of blows and the video supports all the facts that the report suggests. Look, I know you and your posse aren't going to change your minds, just wanted you to know what the witnesses told police. You can have Jack the Ripper play for the Sooners if you want but you will have to live with a little negative reaction when you do.
So Alpha Poke posted this article earlier. It includes a video. The video is the initial interrogation of Joe Mixon, with his attorney and others present. The video is over an hour long. The story might take some that long to read, and possibly an eternity to comprehend. I cannot tell you why certain people cannot comprehend the written English word. It really isn't my problem...

http://newsok.com/article/5531466

So in this video, it is made very clear, Joe Mixon can leave at any time. He doesn't have to be there. He is fully cooperating with Norman PD detectives. He doesn't have to, he chooses to.

It is interesting that out of all the witnesses, the only one the detective can't reach is the "victim," Amelia Molitor. Funny, she is the only person involved in the case that at this point has an active warrant. Before the three minute mark, it is noted, Joe Mixon has never had a drink in his life, never smoked, and NEVER been in trouble.

Joe says that he is outside of Pickleman's where Molitor and her friend are sitting at another table, Joe gets up because smoke was blowing in his face from a cigarette. Molitor sees this and then goes up to Joe and blows smoke directly in his face. He again moves away and Mark Andrews and another player confront her, where she tells Andrews, "You have never met a bitch like me." There is an affidavit from Mark Andrews confirming this, according to Mixon's lawyer. Matt Dimon, Christian Daimler, and Wesley Horky also signed affidavits stating the same. "She was looking for a fight."

The man in the blue hat and shirt with 08 on it is "Sooner Dave," or David Smith, who is now a RB for the UNC Tar Heels #38... He was a witness to Molitor's "gay friend" calling Mixon a n****r, to which Mixon called him a fag.

There are many witnesses mentioned in this hour plus long video, who are said to have given statements to the Norman Police Department...

Where are those?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT