ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting take by Reggie Bush

When he had to play against teams equally or more talented than his surrounding players, he was good and sometimes very good, but seldom great in the NFL. Maybe it was because he had to take a pay cut.

When he had to play against teams equally or more talented than his surrounding players, he was good and sometimes very good, but seldom great in the NFL. Maybe it was because he had to take a pay cut.
Reggie was good in CFB, runt just wasn't NFL caliber. That he's a football "analyst" is befuddling.

Reactions: loopafied68
Reggie is spot on. Saban didn’t want deal with the current shitty state of unregulated college football. Blue Bloods don’t have the same advantage that they enjoyed for decades.

NIL and the portal has exponentially discombobulated the game imo. My interest in CFB is waning fast.
Woody, remember this is what many fans wanted. A large majority felt these kids should get some of the profit from CFB. I just don’t think those people ever thought it would become what it is now. It is no longer college athletics and now is nothing more than a pro league.

How much longer will I put aside things to watch CFB? Probably not much longer if this trend continues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT