ADVERTISEMENT

I don't say this very often. Kudos to the Dems today...

...for killing the Benedict Arnold trade bill. As for the 126, mostly Republicans who voted for it, thanks for nothing you traitors.

I suppose you are the anointed expert on the board when it comes to US Trade issues and all things economic development. The act specifies that any and all trade agreements must be approved by the US Congress, what the hell is wrong with that? I suppose you want that traitor Obama to just do as he wants as your so called Democrats have laid down for him to this point. Close to seven years of traitor democrats forcing the US health care system into chaos and piling up the regulations so deep we will never dig our way out from under them. It was the traitor Obama and the democrats that torpedoed the Keystone Pipeline. It is the traitor Obama and the democrats that have sided up to the Iran terrorists regime is Tehran that will ultimately lead to Iran with an easy path to a nuclear bomb and more money to fuel the terrorists in the mideast.

Just so you know, we don't live in a vacuum and the US economy is dependent upon our ability to remain competitive around the globe.

Personally, I can't believe anyone would start a thread like this on a board that struggles with civility among the posters. This just isn't pot stirring it is very destructive. I lost all respect for you for posting such garbage on this board. A former admin who knows the rules and knows politics is a killer to a board such as this.

You ought to be permanently banned for making this post. If the admins don't ban you and take this thread down then that will just prove that the favorites get by with anything.

Don't even bother replying to me as I am done with this crap.

Bold type = Section22Sooner's comments

roygbell, post: 135009, member: 6414"]I suppose you are the anointed expert on the board when it comes to US Trade issues and all things economic development. The act specifies that any and all trade agreements must be approved by the US Congress, what the hell is wrong with that?

Two major "free trade" bills have been passed in my lifetime. Both times, the plant where I worked shut doors and moved production overseas. So yes, I know what "free trade" means to these Benedict Arnolds in Washington DC. Cheap foreign labor. Bigger profits. Screw the American worker. I'm guessing that you don't know what "fast track" is all about. If you don't care enough to know that, there is no use explaining. This isn't about politics. It's about selling out America... again.

I suppose you want that traitor Obama to just do as he wants as your so called Democrats have laid down for him to this point.

My Democrats. That's pretty damn funny Roy. I'm further to the right than anybody on this board.

Just so you know, we don't live in a vacuum and the US economy is dependent upon our ability to remain competitive around the globe.

I work for a multi-national corporation. We have AMERICAN I.T. workers, AMERICAN engineers, AMERICAN management, AMERICAN laborers and they have AMERICAN families. And we export the crap out of our products to overseas customers. What's wrong with that Roy?

You ought to be permanently banned for making this post. If the admins don't ban you and take this thread down then that will just prove that the favorites get by with anything.

Don't even bother replying to me as I am done with this crap

My career and my paycheck is far more important than SoonerScoop. I started this thread to educate complacent folks like you. Read this... it is from one of the most conservative commentators on Earth. But you probably don't care. All you seem to care about is the political aspect and party lines.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/malkin-why-america-hates-gop-obamatrade-deal

It doesn't matter what direction you lean, the post should not stand and I think his rant was due to the fact that as a former Moderator that never allowed it, 22 now goes against the board's guidelines... i.e. politics.. (which at one time he condemmed)

But it is what it is, notwithstanding, the same 4 to 5 that claim the board as 'their' board doesn't set the rules, nor abides by them if they choose not to.

Good luck with it Medic...it's a tough call. You either can piss some peeps off by enforcing the rules or walkaway and let the inmates have a field day... again. Either way you choose is disrputive to the board.

News Flash to WNAS. Breaking News.

I CHOSE to cease being a mod years ago. It was on my own terms. There have been 4 or 5 mods since. If you wish, I can bring up your tenure as a former mod. But I don't really want to do that for obvious reasons. Besides, I wasn't here when you were a mod, so what do I know? ;)

I'm a former mod who sees himself as just another poster now. You're a former mod who sees himself as still being large and in-charge around here. So which is worse? BTW, I haven't seen Plaino posting since your rant against him. I don't blame him for not wanting to post here.

Last edited:
I CHOSE to cease being a mod years ago. It was on my own terms. There have been 4 or 5 mods since. If you wish, I can bring up your tenure as a former mod. But I don't really want to do that for obvious reasons.

So your own terms are that breaking the rules that you once enforced are acceptable. I really don't care what you post 22, but you know what is and isn't acceptable. and yet you chose to post about politics which isn't. That's on you. Not me.

I'm a former mod who sees himself as just another poster now. You're a former mod who sees himself as still being large and in-charge around here. So which is worse? BTW, I haven't seen Plaino posting since your rant against him. I don't blame him for not wanting to post here.[/QUOTE]

I'd say the former if you see yourself as a regular poster that has no boundaries. But hey, that's just me.

So now you wish to blame me because Plaino isn't posting? Now that's righteousness right there! I've posted many, many things on this board and it's never stopped Plaino from posting before! In fact, he's baited, flamed, & bombed many a thread around here because some don't bow to him and kiss the ground he walks on. He's working on his 20,000th post as his thesis. He'll back Sooner enough!

"WhyNotaSooner, post: 135336, member: 2952"....and yet you chose to post about politics...

How unfortunate that people like you and Roy cannot see beyond your party politics to see that this issue is not politics. It is about middle-class survival. The right and the left came together to stand their ground and do what is right for our nation. I am proud of the Dems and the Republicans that stand for what is right for the American worker and their families.

Is Section 22 similar to Section 8? Fifth floor of St. Anthony's.

Struggled to find who this "Traitor Obama" was. Not in dictionary. When I Googled it, the description began with "Wing-nut term for ...." Didn't bother to finish reading.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
"WhyNotaSooner, post: 135336, member: 2952"....and yet you chose to post about politics...

How unfortunate that people like you and Roy cannot see beyond your party politics to see that this issue is not politics. It is about middle-class survival. The right and the left came together to stand their ground and do what is right for our nation. I am proud of the Dems and the Republicans that stand for what is right for the American worker and their families.

Good God 22, your post is full of politics. Voting, Dems, Reps, Right, Left. Conservative... what friggin' planet do you hail from? Because it isn't about OU.

Good God 22, your post is full of politics. Voting, Dems, Reps, Right, Left. Conservative... what friggin' planet do you hail from? Because it isn't about OU.

Was your jumping all over Plaino's ass about OU? How about these threads that you started... Deflategate... Bucket list... Greg Allman... MLB Season... or are you the only one allowed to post non-OU topics? Was BBQ Pits about OU?

Last edited:
None of them were regarding politics. A no no by all standards and you know this. But go ahead and indulge yourself Sir.

I don't see anything in the rules against political posts.

There isn't BW. Never was a rule. But the unwritten rule (rather, the "line in the sand") is not to post hot button issues. When I posted the OP above, I was rejoicing the good news. I didn't think it was a hot button topic. I thought others would join in with a sigh of relief and be happy that the left and right came together to represent working Americans like us. But instead, it twisted some panties into a wet lathery wad.

Well I just read where we are now self moderating... I did not know this. So by all means, please accept my apologies 22, as I think this is a truly open forum type board going forward. I guess we are at an 'anything goes' type of posting to some extent as long as the guidelines are followed and 'hot button' type of topics and posts are now permitted as we are not subjected to the thoughts of a moderator but for the ownership.

From a personal stand point, I think I'll stay away from them though.

THAT WAS SO DISGUSTING THAT I HAVE TROUBLE EVEN THINKING!! I GAVE IT ABOUT 40 SECONDS. IF THIS IS WHAT THIS BOARD HAS SUNK TO; I AM GONE. I LEARNED THE F'BOMB MANY YEARS AGO AND STILL USE IT, BUT TO HEAR IT ON THIS BOARD FROM A JUVENILE DELINQUENT DUMBASS IS TOO MUCH.

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
I am the politician, and I decide your fate

I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave
Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown
For I am Mars, the god of war, and I will cut you down.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT