ADVERTISEMENT

Garth Brooks Gets it, period.

And since he's famous, people apparently give a sh1t about his personal opinions.

That would be a true statement about people who worship celebrities and impress the weak minds of their fans.

As for the masses that don't give a sht about celebrities, we also don't give a sht about their personal opinions. We can think for ourselves.

That would be a true statement about people who worship celebrities and impress the weak minds of their fans.

As for the masses that don't give a sht about celebrities, we also don't give a sht about their personal opinions. We can think for ourselves.
My man! 👍

Liking Garth Brooks is not because he's a celebrity. It's because he's a decent human being who has no use for hate. Hate is for the weak. Like he said, his patrons will decide if he sells Budlight in his establishment through the economic concept of demand and supply.

It's true even for people who dont worship celebrities. Why do you think some celebrities get paid insane amounts of money to advertise for a brand? Because they know they have reach and LOTS of people will patronize something if someone they like is pitching it. Jordan gets 5% of jordan brand nike earnings because nike knows his name sells because of who he is.

I dont like it either, but i recognize that this is a very real thing.

Reactions: primus
One of my sons is talented enough that one of his side hustles is being able to cover 2-4 hours of solo C&W music events with his guitar and vocals locally without repeating a song.
He does no Brooks songs nor gets any requests for said “artist”

Reactions: Ivory32
One of my sons is talented enough that one of his side hustles is being able to cover 2-4 hours of solo C&W music events with his guitar and vocals locally without repeating a song.
He does no Brooks songs nor gets any requests for said “artist”
Are you trying to say that the best 2nd best-selling artist in history isn't popular?

Wouldn’t know, I’m a rocker. He specializes in “top 40” C&W with some Cash & other stars sprinkled in. I attend & operate some of the sound equipment occasionally but have never heard anyone request Garth or his alter-ego

Liking Garth Brooks is not because he's a celebrity. It's because he's a decent human being who has no use for hate. Hate is for the weak.
BfHJ71YCMAAkr3Z

Liking Garth Brooks is not because he's a celebrity. It's because he's a decent human being who has no use for hate. Hate is for the weak. Like he said, his patrons will decide if he sells Budlight in his establishment through the economic concept of demand and supply.

Cut the crap. You leftists are the most hateful people this country has ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Cut the crap. You leftists are the most hateful people this country has ever seen.
Wow, touchy, touchy! Why are you so angry? First of all, your labeling shows, in no uncertain terms, that you have a deep-seated hate not only of yourself, but others who don’t deserve it. You're a weak soul and I hope that you replace that hate in your heart with love.

Wow, touchy, touchy! Why are you so angry? First of all, your labeling shows, in no uncertain terms, that you have a deep-seated hate not only of yourself, but others who don’t deserve it. You're a weak soul and I hope that you replace that hate in your heart with love.

You reprobate souls can’t even define something as simple as “woman”. And here you are telling me you know what love is? Men sticking their schwantzes into the butts of other men is not love. Drag queen story hour is not love. Men liking d-ck is not love. Trannies are nothing but crossdressers. You cannot change a person’s gender. Gays are nothing but immoral sluts. Period

You have lust confused with love. All you are is a resounding gong, a clanging cymbal.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
You reprobate souls can’t even define something as simple as “woman”. And here you are telling me you know what love is? Men sticking their schwantzes into the butts of other men is not love. Drag queen story hour is not love. Men liking d-ck is not love. Trannies are nothing but crossdressers. You cannot change a person’s gender. Gays are nothing but immoral sluts. Period

You have lust confused with love. All you are is a resounding gong, a clanging cymbal.
Just because you have a problem with it doesn't mean that other people don't have a right to be who they are, and obviously you can change a person's gender.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT