ADVERTISEMENT

gabriel

Defense is better than last year, but they are definitely having problems. They still have flashes of greatness though!

I know JA isn't playing as good as he can. He will, he just needs to relax and settle in. He's missed some easy throws, so lebby is probably going to abandon the throwing game.

Not an ideal situation for first significant action. I'd say he's done well considering.

Reactions: loopafied68
Defense is better than last year, but they are definitely having problems.

The defense is better than last year (how could it not be), but Alex Grinch actually had a couple of defenses better than this one at OU. The 2020 OU defense was significantly better than this year's.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The defense is better than last year (how could it not be), but Alex Grinch actually had a couple of defenses better than this one at OU.

2020 (I think) was okay with that front 4 but they were bad when it mattered.

One is 6-2 225lbs. The other is 5-9 200 lbs. you might be the first person I’ve ever heard saying the 2 are similar
I don't think I was comparing their physicals. Just their style of play. Think deep if that's possible fer ya. Good luck. 👍

The defense is better than last year (how could it not be), but Alex Grinch actually had a couple of defenses better than this one at OU. The 2020 OU defense was significantly better than this year's.
Because he left the cupboard almost bare of competitors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT