ADVERTISEMENT

FYI...I'm giving everyone likes out the wazzu...

I know, these two guys are a train wreck.
Still, they phone each other and mutually masturbate...pretty disgusting really.
Yankee, I honestly believe that this board isn't fun for you and your brother anymore. You've taken your pent up anger to the next level, an unhealthy level at that, to the point of viciousness like I've never seen on any message board. I think it is time for you to step back, take a deep breath, and find something more enjoyable in life. I don't think SoonerScoop is the place for you and your brother. There is too much water under the bridge now. You owe it to yourself to be happy without this kind of conflict eating holes in your stomach. Move on and be happy.
Very wise words.

73ba488b63bb7aee8b10635c19aceed4.jpg

Pretty much K2.

Spanky calling anyone a troll is a measurement of irony only defined using the hillbilly unit of "shit ton".

Though I would venture to guess that he isn't completely obtuse to this irony (someone that dense would have to be quite literally mentally challenged), and that would be the very definition of a troll...which complete the "irony circle", if you will.

Pretty much K2.

Spanky calling anyone a troll is a measurement of irony only defined using the hillbilly unit of "shit ton".

Though I would venture to guess that he isn't completely obtuse to this irony (someone that dense would have to be quite literally mentally challenged), and that would be the very definition of a troll...which complete the "irony circle", if you will.

Hang in there.....That was brutal.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Hang in there.....That was brutal.

I'm quite alright K2 but thanks though.

I've been drug to the bottom and am on my way back up. One can only move forward. Having my name sullied on an internet message board isn't a tough blow when you've had your name plastered all over the local news in small town Oklahoma.

I've been forth coming to everyone whom I've owed the truth too, including all potential employers (started at a great place in November). My shame is to myself, my family and one close friend and coworker whose trust I destroyed.

I'm not proud of what I did, but all I can do now is make it right and move forward.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I'm quite alright K2 but thanks though.

I've been drug to the bottom and am on my way back up. One can only move forward. Having my name sullied on an internet message board isn't a tough blow when you've had your name plastered all over the local news in small town Oklahoma.

I've been forth coming to everyone whom I've owed the truth too, including all potential employers (started at a great place in November). My shame is to myself, my family and one close friend and coworker whose trust I destroyed.

I'm not proud of what I did, but all I can do now is make it right and move forward.

Well, respect to those that own their wrongs. Pay it and move on.

Well, respect to those that own their wrongs. Pay it and move on.

The accusations by godluvsbob were drastically altered to pose a false narrative. He routinely bragged about his record of prison time as a badge of honor in failed attempts to threaten others posters. I didn't posess any special access to gain the information of his history because I worked at a jail at the time, it's all public record. I called him out once for boasting like he was some yard dog cause he didn't a small stint in prison.

What happened here was brought upon by the feudal beatings I've been routinely putting on 3 relatives. They couldn't hang so they went running to a once perma-banned whacko to do their dirty work, knowing he'd say anything. They've been sitting on my information for a while, and after Billy showed his hand with the "Brubaker" movie comment, I knew it was a matter of time before they figured out a way to get it public here.

I would just drop it bc.....We all know the Amigo's are on here to cause trouble. Pay your due and that is all................

Oh good grief bcs give it a rest. Is this what you make up in your mind to make yourself sleep better at night? I didn't even know your real name ( we even discussed this a while back), I have had you on ignore for over a month now and lastly I could Care less about any charges on you. Quit freaking flattering yourself, you aren't that important. Apparently you and glb have had issues in the past and you released personal info about him. Wow geez, you think THAT might have something to do with his anger toward you? I'm guessing so. You can't spend your whole life blaming me for everything that happens on soonerscoop. If you keep this going, I'll take it to Josh. You wanna blame me for arguments, disagreements or banning of posters go right ahead but you aren't going to sit here and accuse me of something I had no part in.

22 you need no help embarrassing yourself. What did you learn? The only thing I learned was info about bcssooner. Other than that, there is no new information.

22 you know the sad part? Something could have been posted that any poster was a murderer, child molester, etc. and some posters would have attacked me and sided with them if it meant going against me. I honestly believe that. The lack of morals, dignity and greed that is shared by a few posters on this site is downright sickening. When personal info was being released a while back you guys had a field day. U absolutely LOVED it. I even had one poster email me threatening the lives of my wife and talking about my 12 year old daughter. Does that bother you 22? Of course it doesn't. I'm going to say this again and this is the last time. There was no big plan or setup concerning this bcssooner ordeal. Glb and him have apparently had beef in the past. Heck you guys mention glb on a weekly basis. Are y'all so naive to think he doesn't still read it? Bcs has made mistakes, glb has, I have, We all have! But don't continue to accuse me of something. I've emailed Josh and hopefully he takes care of the situation. You are a group of grown men, act like it for gods sake. Everything that happens on soonerscoop isn't Yankees fault.

No need to play the innocence game any longer BW. It looks silly.
Oh so you want me to let you make accusations against me even though you have no proof because they are totally false? Sorry not gonna happen. You are the silly one my friend.

Like pedicures and eyebrow threading snobby types or the limp wristed "my boy friend can beat up your boy friend" snobby male model types? :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT