ADVERTISEMENT

FYI...I'm giving everyone likes out the wazzu...

My brother? I'm confused. Are you releasing personal info here on scoop? Be careful, be VERY careful or I'll take care of it. And fitty I hate to break your old heart but I get along with the majority of the board its just 3 or 4 I don't see eye to eye with on most things. The beauty? 3 of those are on ignore and I don't see what they post anyway. I would bet my life on it im still controlling them though and they are still obsessed with me. I know, kind of pathetic ain't it? Anyway I keep you off ignore because I generally like you, I just don't like you at certain times ( and you know when that is). What can I say, I love you fitty. There I said it

No, don't love me, it's just too gay for my liking...
Furthermore, if you have something that you think will get me banned, go for it!

Don't pussy around about it. You send Josh all the the posts you feel that will make your johnson hard. (such as that little bitty thing is)

If HE feels like there is a foundation for banning me, temporarily or forever, that's his call, not yours, stuck fick.

I don't need this forum to validate me as a human being.
If I lose it...that's the breaks. I won't lament, I won't look back.
You sucked up to get back here after you were banned...maybe you can suck up to get me banned.
Either way, I don't give a shit...
Got it phagut?

I'll tell you like I've told others, you dig your own grave. Your previous response was so immature and childish I actually shook my head in disbelief. Also I begged my way back on scoop? Good grief do you believe all the lies you tell on here? Wow. Barking hit the nail on the head with his earlier post. While it was mean, it was true

In other news the hawkeye caucuses are Monday and rumor has it that Bernie's gonna smack down Hillary (prior to her being indicted by the FBI)
After the Donald dissed the last official debate a few days ago, he may not win what last week appeared to be a sure thing. (I may be getting a one dollar windfall from 22 if that happens) Stay tuned...

Reactions: LongTimeSooner
I'll tell you like I've told others, you dig your own grave. Your previous response was so immature and childish I actually shook my head in disbelief. Also I begged my way back on scoop? Good grief do you believe all the lies you tell on here? Wow. Barking hit the nail on the head with his earlier post. While it was mean, it was true

Like I said idiot...you have complaints about me...you know what to do about it.

Don't sully this proud board with your vomitous ignorance. Let Josh be the arbiter of this crap.

Yes, liar, you did beg Soonermike to let you back on here...big mistake on his part.
Any questions?

Fitty fitty please stop making a fool of yourself. By all means, email mike and he has my permission to share any and all emails between him and I. Don't let your hatred of me have you resorting to making up lies and silly accusations

Ok fitty I'm going to do the board a favor and bow out of this. The rest of this board doesn't need to read this crap. As a christian man I sincerely hope you get help. I'm saying that in all seriousness. Have a good night

Ok fitty I'm going to do the board a favor and bow out of this. The rest of this board doesn't need to read this crap. As a christian man I sincerely hope you get help. I'm saying that in all seriousness. Have a good night

I'm a Christian too.
More than you, I suspect.
"Be as cunning as serpents, and as meek as lambs".
I tend to the cunning as serpents...not my first choice, but fellows like you force my hand.

You can't possibly blame me either.

My most heartfelt condolences to those of you that have had to endured this.

I didn't bargain for it, but when it was thrown at me, in such a cowardly and punk azz fashion, I had to respond.

I don't cower away from detractors, maybe I should...but it's just not in my wheelhouse to do that.
I bring a certain energy, my own party to the board...and I shouldn't have to justify it or apologize for it.

It's very innocuous really.
It's an acquired taste.
Like Calamari, or espresso coffee.:D

My brother? I'm confused. Are you releasing personal info here on scoop? Be careful, be VERY careful or I'll take care of it.

It's not exactly breaking news. He is your brother. What's the big deal? Most regulars here have known this for years.

Last edited:
Have I ever released that information? No. Only one mod has known any personal info and I hope for the sake of his ability to post in the future that he isn't or hasn't released posters private information. I'm guessing that would be a HUGE no no. I've dropped this and my advice would be for others to do the same. You might get each other in hot water. Yalls choice.

Yankee, I honestly believe that this board isn't fun for you and your brother anymore. You've taken your pent up anger to the next level, an unhealthy level at that, to the point of viciousness like I've never seen on any message board. I think it is time for you to step back, take a deep breath, and find something more enjoyable in life. I don't think SoonerScoop is the place for you and your brother. There is too much water under the bridge now. You owe it to yourself to be happy without this kind of conflict eating holes in your stomach. Move on and be happy.

Reactions: iasooner1
22 I'm going to say this again. I get along with the majority of the board, its just a few posters and I have them on ignore. To insinuate we need to move on is not only comical but its silly. You nor anyone else doesn't determine whether I post on an OU message board lol. The "other" side refuses to ignore button, the other side sends out the vulgar and cussing rants, the other side releases personal info, the other side has told other posters they wish they would die. Perhaps THEY have the problem not me. Notice barking gets along with former posters from here on other boards? There is a reason for that, they don't have the old timers being instigators. Unlike alot here, I don't care even one bit if someone likes me. I'm not here to make best friends. If posters don't like me use the ignore feature. If they choose not to, it tells me they enjoy being trolls. A troll is a troll is a troll

Yankees03, post: 894593, member: 6960 22 I'm going to say this again. I get along with the majority of the board, its just a few posters and I have them on ignore.

Perhaps you just THINK you get along with them because they don't talk to you, or have they YOU on ignore. If someone has you on ignore, they cannot read your posts or respond to you. It really does work that way. As for the ones who do not have you on ignore, perhaps they are not here to argue. They are here to talk Sooner sports.

To insinuate we need to move on is not only comical but its silly. You nor anyone else doesn't determine whether I post on an OU message board lol.

Of course I cannot determine whether you stay here or not. But I can offer some really good and wise advise, which is what I did concerning you and your brother. It just isn't working out for you guys.

The "other" side refuses to ignore button, the other side sends out the vulgar and cussing rants, the other side releases personal info, the other side has told other posters they wish they would die.

Says the guy who released all sort of personal information about Since73 on OB, including his name. Forgot that did you?

You defend GLB, the King of Threats. I still have the screen shots that got him perma-banned. But he's a really good guy. Right? Fitty has 1,000 times the moral fiber that your friend GLB has.

Perhaps THEY have the problem not me. Notice barking gets along with former posters from here on other boards? There is a reason for that, they don't have the old timers being instigators. Unlike alot here, I don't care even one bit if someone likes me. I'm not here to make best friends.

Well, at least you're honest. You are not here to make friends. Thanks for clarifying that. But it really didn't need any clarification.

If posters don't like me use the ignore feature. If they choose not to, it tells me they enjoy being trolls. A troll is a troll is a troll.

Look at post #2 in this thread. Like a hundred threads before this. Who is the troll? You are the master at thread bombing. Even your brother has more sense. The more I think about it, your brother knows more about civility than you do. Maybe it's just you that needs time off from this board. Don't let it eat holes in your stomach. It's just a message board. It isn't important in the grand scheme of things. Good day Yankee.

22 first off if you are going to bring up 73 then tell the whole story. Once I was banned from scoop he went on to mention me over 250 times. From insults, to personal info to attacking me. I asked a mod to put an end to this and I was laughed off as though it was no big deal. At that point, I fired back with a sig line ( info that was already posted by k2c) and you guys got your panties in a wad. It's funny when he was going on his tirade trashing me and my family you guys took no issue with it. As soon as I took up for myself some of the posters almost started crying. As for glb, not once have I said he is a really good guy, do not lie on me. I've stated I have no issues with him and I don't. I can only speak for myself and he has never done me wrong. 22 why not just say what really happened from the beginning here. Barking and I showed up years ago and didn't agree with everything. We didn't think landry was great, we didn't call Clay the best ever and now we think Sanchez is just pretty good and not great. When I ask where I've crossed the line on my evaluation of players no examples are ever given. I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to give my opinion. If you can't handle it or anyone else has a problem then put me on ignore. It's so simple

Well, I'm not going to use the ignore feature on you or anybody. It's a dumb feature. We're all adults here.

As for your opinions on players, that isn't the topic. It's your thread bombing. I'd be willing to bet that if your thread bombing goes away, things would be peaceful here. This thread would have died in 3 hours had you not unfairly come after Fitty. You know, just as you tell people all the time, "Think before you posts". Excellent advice from Yankee himself.

22 the next time comes after me I want you right there taking issue with it. Deal?

As for your opinions on players, that isn't the topic. It's your thread bombing. I'd be willing to bet that if your thread bombing goes away, things would be peaceful here. This thread would have died in 3 hours had you not unfairly come after Fitty. You know, just as you tell people all the time, "Think before you posts". Excellent advice from Yankee himself.[/QUOTE]

22 why are you MIA when Fitty and K2 come after Yankee or myself? You seem to have no problem with it. Are you only interested in commenting when your buddies are coming out on the short end of the stick? Consistency was always your problem

OK bros. If I'm around when it happens, like within a couple of hours... it's a deal.

If I am not around, which I am not most of the day, don't come after me with the "Ah ha! I knew it! I told you so!" routine. Give me a chance.

Deal.

Is this what it feels like to be a moderator? Checking in to see if anything exploded? Aye yi yi.

I'll probably sound like Billy Tubbs when he grabbed the mic and said, "I don't care how bad the officiating is. Stop throwing things on the court".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT