ADVERTISEMENT

Brother Belldozer?

With mm's departure, is my ban perminent? I got a long just fine with most horns?
Belldozer tried to help lift my ban on the Texas board. The moderator said the ban was cleared but I am still not allowed to post on their board. I guess I got a ban equal to the death penalty. My ban is permanent. "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." is the message I get when opening any individual message.

Belldozer tried to help lift my ban on the Texas board. The moderator said the ban was cleared but I am still not allowed to post on their board. I guess I got a ban equal to the death penalty. My ban is permanent. "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." is the message I get when opening any individual message.
My ban can easily be fixed brother.

I thought you posted there recently?
Been a couple of months. Mm and I got a long great for the most part. I guess I caught him on a bad day. Heck, I've been in San Antone for 36 years and all my buds are horn or aggy and they put up with me obviously. I just don't know how to get my ban lifted now, lot of good posters there. 👍

Been a couple of months. Mm and I got a long great for the most part. I guess I caught him on a bad day. Heck, I've been in San Antone for 36 years and all my buds are horn or aggy and they put up with me obviously. I just don't know how to get my ban lifted now, lot of good posters there. 👍
I’m not even sure who to contact over there either

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT