ADVERTISEMENT

6 Cotton Bowl tkts, 1st level, 35 ydline, PM if interested (face value for tkts is $325)-update 10:30 pm

TexasSooners

Walk-on candidate
Silver Member
Dec 18, 2020
Ok, I edited the original title as persons gave feedback it was too long.

I can't watch this each minute. Will come back and check periodically. I will post here an update if anyone has bought these. Thanks.

If you are not personally interested in these tickets, kindly consider to email trustworthy, reliable friends who you know may be interested. Thanks for helping my Sooner grad friends in a bind, and for helping other Sooners who may like to go to the game and be interested in these tickets.

These are seats Club 109, Row 8, 9-14, about the 35 yrdline first level (seating numbering begins at seat one and goes higher towards the 40... 20 seats in the row) Face value on these Club tickets sold by the Cotton Bowl is $325. These are behind the OU team bench. The section is elevated about 20 feet off the stadium floor, so you will have a great view of the game and also see the players and coaches interact during the game. There is nobody sitting directly in front of you due to blocked seats.
Ticketed seating begins on Row 5 in Section C109, as the first 4 rows are blocked seats.

Friends couldn't go and I'm trying to help them sell their tickets. The tickets are currently listed on StubHub at a higher price, but if you want them for $350 ($25 over face value) , we'll arrange to put them on TicketExchange by Ticketmaster after we come to agreement and you commit. You will need to first enroll with a Ticketmaster Account. go to ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com to sign up. There is no charge to enroll

If you purchase through TicketExchange, you will receive an email within a few minutes of purchase from them.
It will give instructions for downloading these tickets.

You will pay just a 15% service fee on TicketExchange, compared to 26% on StubHub. If you don't need need six tickets, just find some others to go. This is a great price for great seats. There is nobody directly in front of you due to blocked seats. There is only one other group of 6 in the lower level on the OU side on the sidelines, at a price over $800. There is a group in the second level for over $400.

Boomer Sooner!

Last edited:
Reactions: dcars09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News