ADVERTISEMENT

#1 KU vs. #2 OU

tok1983

Sooner commitment
Jan 31, 2005
Thoughts? Predictions? Does anyone here even follow the basketball team?

Thoughts? Predictions? Does anyone here even follow the basketball team?
Hell yeah some of us do! Should be a helluva game. Hopefully our outside shooting is on target early and is reasonably consistent. Gonna be difficult to score on KU inside the paint. I can't predict a score, but I bet the winner wins by 5 or less.

Reactions: SoonerWilson
I've always enjoyed Sooner basketball. We're one of the few schools in the country who have a great basketball program to complement a phenomenal football program. This year, we hit the jackpot because both are simultaneously very good. And yes, I'll be watching. I read somewhere yesterday that the last time the #1 and #2 teams from the same conference went at it in the regular season was 7-8 years ago?

Anyways, let's go get that Sooner win in the Allen Fieldhouse... it hardly ever happens!

Reactions: JConXtsy
Love anything OU...including men's hoops!

My gut says that Cousins will be the key tonight. If he plays a good game, we have a decent shot at winning.

Our bigs staying out of foul trouble will be another key. That will be a tall task...no pun intended.

Jason

Reactions: SoonerWilson
To be honest, I've caught peices of a few games. But tonight I'll be catching the first full game. Hoping to enjoy it & learn more about this year's team.

That was a crap call. Way to hang in there by the Sooners. Hopin they can get it done tonight in the 2nd half.

Reactions: LongTimeSooner
That was a crap call. Way to hang in there by the Sooners. Hopin they can get it done tonight in the 2nd half.
I thought so too. Dude slaps nothing but ball... whistle. Self has a stroke... T that up!

Sooners are heating, I would like to see us attack the boards better but other than that this Sooner team is fun to watch. Cousins and walker will get heated up in the second half. Also I like how OU hasn't turned it over in the first half like they did vs ISU.

Should have been a double technical after the KU player spiked the ball. Do think it was "all ball" though. Consider us even after the obvious basket interference no call.

Got a hunch the second half may turn into a shoot-out. Hopefully Cousins finds his stroke.

Good to see Spanky doesn't have anything positive to say about OUr basketball team either.

I've watched 8 games or more this season and this team has no quit. Heild has turned himself into a possible lottery pick. Really fun to watch these guys and they'll have a real shot to win it all this year.

Reactions: LongTimeSooner
Spangler doesn't look like he even belongs on the floor until you see him play. That dude is a monster.

OU looks to be the real deal this year. They didn't fold when Kansas went on a run and have remained tough throughout the game. Maybe we all need to focus our attention on a NC in basketball

Reactions: TXSUX
Good to see Spanky doesn't have anything positive to say about OUr basketball team either.

I've watched 8 games or more this season and this team has no quit. Heild has turned himself into a possible lottery pick. Really fun to watch these guys and they'll have a real shot to win it all this year.

Who is spanky? Spangler?

Woodard big 3
Then the steal and layup on breakaway by Spangler
Ou 68
Ku 60
Ku was trying to get it going. Good solid play by the Sooners to clamp down. Impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT