ADVERTISEMENT

you got Moss'd. Jordan Thomas

soonerfastnloud

Sooner starter
Jan 1, 2015
Randy Moss picked him for the end zone play touchdown in Stoolwater game.:eek: just saw it on the Monday night NFL pregame.

I prefer "he got burned" over "got Moss'ed"....homer rather than "went yard".....great rather than "he's dope". I could go on but I would be showing my age. BTW, it tickles me when the old "expert" uses the "now words". LMAO. Yeah, I know. I'm a POB.

Reactions: iasooner1
There is just way too much sports analysis time these days. These staffs are loaded with so much time to kill before and after games that there's just nothing to talk about, so they are left making fools of themselves.

I watched most of last night's Monday Night Preview, and it was embarrassing to watch. They make Steve Young and Randy Moss into cartoon characters. Trent Dilfer is the only one that doesn't repeatedly make an ass of himself.

EDIT * Sorry, that's Matt Hasselbeck playing the bald guy now instead of Trent Dilfer. Geez, what a blueprint they have for each cast member.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
There is just way too much sports analysis time these days. These staffs are loaded with so much time to kill before and after games that there's just nothing to talk about, so they are left making fools of themselves.

I watched most of last night's Monday Night Preview, and it was embarrassing to watch. They make Steve Young and Randy Moss into cartoon characters. Trent Dilfer is the only one that doesn't repeatedly make an ass of himself.
True, it's so boring compared to college football. Such a short season.

JORDAN THOMAS. The dude can't cover anyone. He gets beat and left behind. Sorry dude no NFL for you.

My brother had to DVR Saturday’s game and texted me after midnight. “I’m watching the replay. Jordan Thomas has to be the worst defensive back in all of college football.” I had to laugh. So I think he agrees with you. LOL.

My issue, how did he get recruited? He doesn't even know the basics of his position. Plus he is not athletic.

My issue, how did he get recruited? He doesn't even know the basics of his position. Plus he is not athletic.

He was our best CB last year. Sophomore slump or something going on with him. Just like Parnell. He looked like a star at the beginning of the season, and now he looks like he could be wearing #7 too.
Some strange stuff going on with those CBs.

My brother had to DVR Saturday’s game and texted me after midnight. “I’m watching the replay. Jordan Thomas has to be the worst defensive back in all of college football.” I had to laugh. So I think he agrees with you. LOL.

It seems like Jordan Thomas's play as regressed dramatically after last year. He was outstanding in 2016 and had a big game last year vs texass. This year, outside of the pick vs KSU, he just looks lost and WRs are just streaking past him play after play, game after game. He also had a huge whiff on a missed tackle right after he got burned for a long TD against OSU. Shortly after that, I noticed the two freshmen, Tre Norwood and Tre Brown, both got in the game with about 12 minutes left. I don't think Thomas ever made it back onto the field after that. I'm wondering if his biggest problem is between his ears and a lack of self confidence.

I prefer "he got burned" over "got Moss'ed"....homer rather than "went yard".....great rather than "he's dope". I could go on but I would be showing my age. BTW, it tickles me when the old "expert" uses the "now words". LMAO. Yeah, I know. I'm a POB.

This post is fly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT