ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder what Mosers excuse will be today??

Boom boom is likely an Aggie. I guess they went OH and two against us today, and are pissed off. I don't hate OSU. I like almost all of their coaches, including Gundy. But I hope we don't play them in either tournament, so if they continue this nonsense about refusing to play us, they'll get to go out the way they should..

With a loss.

As for us, in men's hoops. we're not great. But we have more than a few quality wins and ought to win a game in the NCAA's.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Boom boom is likely an Aggie. I guess they went OH and two against us today, and are pissed off. I don't hate OSU. I like almost all of their coaches, including Gundy. But I hope we don't play them in either tournament, so if they continue this nonsense about refusing to play us, they'll get to go out the way they should..

With a loss.

As for us, in men's hoops. we're not great. But we have more than a few quality wins and ought to win a game in the NCAA's.
I’m not an aggie. You just had an entire conversation with yourself. We’re not great. We’re not good either. Shouldn’t have lost to Texas, should have beat KU the second time, shouldn’t have to struggle against a12-10 team in any situation. I can’t believe this team beat Iowa State. Dude, if you think OU is getting past the first round in the tournament you’re delusional.

You all think fan(antics) should just be like

“Go team go”.
“Good job guys”
“Omg they lost, it’s ok. We will be ok”

fanatic /fə-năt′ĭk/

noun​

1. A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
  2. A person affected by excessive enthusiasm, particularly on religious subjects; one who indulges wild and extravagant notions of religion.
  3. A person who is zealously enthusiastic for some cause, especially in religion.
  4. A person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause).

I’m not an aggie. You just had an entire conversation with yourself. We’re not great. We’re not good either. Shouldn’t have lost to Texas, should have beat KU the second time, shouldn’t have to struggle against a12-10 team in any situation. I can’t believe this team beat Iowa State. Dude, if you think OU is getting past the first round in the tournament you’re delusional.
Delusional? I'd love it if we get Hugley back, but not counting on it. But a while a win in the tourney isn't automatic, it's not impossible. So much of it depends on the matchup and how it's called. A lot of first round games are called too tight, because there are too many officials from minor conferences that call the game too tight. That hurts teams from the Big XII and others where a lot of contact is usually allowed. One thing this team will be challenged by is lack of depth, especially if Hugley is gone for the year.

We've been pretty good outside the conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT