ADVERTISEMENT

WOKElahoma - June 16, 2021

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
So finally we're here, we're a little over 72 hours from ChampUBBQ so it's time to take a look and catch up on not only that but also a lot of the visits that have been going on in recent weeks.

*We'll start in a surprising place as a player who hasn't yet visited and one you already know is visiting for the ChampUBBQ - Bixby, Okla. 2023 tight end Luke Hasz.

That's because not only will Hasz be on campus for ChampU but he'll be there today to make it two visits in four days.

"You've got to like what that says," a source said.

I do, in fact enough so (along with a few other notes), that I've put in a forecast for Hasz to Oklahoma.

**One player who hasn't been on our list for visitors but confirmed he was planning to be in Norman is Arlington (Texas) Martin Rivals100 2023 cornerback Javien Toviano.

Obviously that's a big win for the Sooners and should he make it, a great indicator for where they are in his recruitment after all the buzz about a Texas silent commitment.

***One 2023 who won't be there this weekend but who came away very impressed with his recent visit is Rivals100 running back offer Tre Wisner.

"Man, OU was amazing," Wisner said. "What really caught my attention is how they made it feel like home."

Wisner hasn't yet set up his return but I'd expect him to be back before the end of the season as he and Demarco Murray seem to be off to a very good start in their relationship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News