ADVERTISEMENT

Will Dakota Austin receive any 1st team reps at corner?

BawlzDeep

OU scholarship offer
Dec 16, 2013
As Sanchez has stated, his ankle not his cleats, failed him against OSU. He said he has been battling the injury for some time.

What's the full report? I assume by your question, he's not expecting to be healthy by Bowl Time?

I was actually suprised Sanchez was even in the game. My daughter says she saw him on campus like a day or two before the game and he was still wearing a boot.

Definitely a perplexing combo to put a CB with a bum ankle out on slick and dangerous turf.
I guess even the coaches realize how freaking good that kid is over the next in line.

He is now a 2nd team All American. He was in great cover position all night but as was said, there was a glitch on wet when he got a little push. If he is fully healthy, we are putting a real quality D on the field.

Maybe the coaches remembered the two picks against TCU and thought he was well enough to play. Since we won by 30, I think they made the right decision. I saw OSU on offense just go up and down the field against TCU. So even with the glitches, I think he did all right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT