ADVERTISEMENT

Who were we missing in the spring game?

Yankees03

Sooner starter
Jan 12, 2012
I realize certain players wore the blue jerseys today which didnt give them a chance to show their skills, but who are some guys who didnt play due to injuries? suspensions, etc. What Im saying is guys that will probably start or play meaningful playing time come fall. Just off the top of my head im thinking Frank Shannon and Mixon. Who else?

Yeah, there was a whole crap load of guys not playing today. For whatever reason, I have no clue.

Not in that loop.

Not sure I want to be...
eek.r191677.gif

I guess i forgot about Keith Ford, does anyone know whats going on with that situation and is he expected back in the fall?

Mmm, no, wouldn't look for Keith back.

He's been cast aside for the duration I fear. It's unfortunate.

(I say this only because he's been removed from the 'roster' on Soonerscoop.com. When that happens it's very unusual that they're ever put back on there, if history is any indicator)
This post was edited on 4/11 10:52 PM by Soonersincefitty

The defense was missing Courtney Garnett, Charles Walker, Matt Dimon, Okoronkwo, Dom Alexander and Stanvon Taylor..

Offensively, they were missing Mixon, Rodney Anderson, plus Perine and Shep couldn't do much and they weren't interested in seeing them. They know what they can do. There were some more on offense. But I haven't been able to find it in the tape.

pretty sad with the Keith Ford situation. Despite the emergence of Perine, Ford ( if healthy) could have been a part of a great 1-2-3 punch along with Mixon and Perine. Now who knows if he wears an OU uniform again. The guy is too talented to blow it, hopefully it works out for him somewhere but i hope thats at OU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT