ADVERTISEMENT

Where do we go from here?

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
I haven't been around much, but I have been watching the games. It appears to me Brent spent a lot of NIL $ on defense and sort of forgot the offense.
Thats what it looks like to me anyways. From North Texas to the SEC is a big jump my friends!!
So what if 3-4 years ago and we still have Riley, and Riley goes and hires Brent to do defense?????
Just a thought and yes I hate Riley!!!

That is the problem in my opinion, we keep bringing people back.
Look outside the Bob Stoops inner circle and find the best guys that have no previous tenure here.
I wasn't a fan of BV getting the job but was hopeful he would get it done but now I no longer think he can.

I also don't believe BV would have come back if Riley had tried a few yrs ago. He was coaching defense in playoff games and winning nattys, plus the way he was done by Bob I think he would have said thanks but no thanks. He was waiting for the right HC position and it paid off for him, us not so much.

Maybe he gets it turned around and I hope he does because starting over again after 3 yrs would likely set us back even farther but keeping him and this staff around may likely do the same thing.
No other words come to mind, it just sucks.

Reactions: Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT