ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time OU was a 7.5 Underdog at home?

Trophy Club Sooner

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2022
It's been a very long time! And it's completely embarrassing! What will Bama line be...10.5?
Quite honestly, I think Vegas might be giving away $. In 3 games, we have shown we dont have an OC, QB or O line that can hang with Tenn offense.

Reality is reality...Brandon hates when I say "facts" but it at this point, it is what it is. Saturday's offense was like watching a mid tier high school game. It's predictable and embarrassing!
I said multiple times if the defense didnt show up against Tulane, we lose!....Thankfully, they did!

It's sad when the 5 star QB from Denton gets outplayed by a true freshman that was #3 on the depth chart in summer camp. Seriously, he was #3!!!! The kid can ball and actually reads defenses...unlike our 5 star QB.

Saturday Night, Sooner Nation will actually see what a 5 star QB looks like...Nico from UT will outplay Arnold. Then, hopefully we all start holding the staff accountable to say, "do we have the right guy under center?" We did it when Caleb was here and we all knew, including the players he should be QB 1 instead of Carrot Top.

OU is not getting to the top of the mountain with Arnold. He is a nice kid but the program is bigger than any one guy. Current guys on roster and recruits have been and will be making decisions based on what we see on the field. If you doubt it, look at the exodus from Florida State!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.