ADVERTISEMENT

What to expect from the game tonight ?

From what I've seen tonight? Jackson is a bad motherfvcker. If there's a fool out there that thinks he ain't. Shame on you and yer mamma.

Gal half my age on my arm right now. Gonna be a good night. 😁

These guys are showing a lot of heart after the 1st quarter, hopefully they keep it up

Defense settled down. JA playing better, have a lead at Half. Pretty much what I expected. Freshman QB getting his first ever start, new OC, makeshift OL. And, Arizona is a good team, it was never going to be easy. All I wanted to see in this game, is JA get into a groove.

And I hoped to see the Defense play better than they had been closing out the season, they've looked shakey at moments, but only giving up 13 points when your Offense has turned it over 3 times, is really good.

Wonder if the refs from the OSU game saw that play, thats what its suppose to look like. PI ALL DAY LONG

At this point thank goodness for the D. 5 turnovers usually results in losses or blowouts. Just when you start to think JA has somewhat calmed down he throws his 4th. The earlier one wasnt his fault.

Farooq has cost OU as much as JA has thus far. Now OU has only 1 TO and that could prove very costly

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not impressed with anything tonight. This team and staff have gotten pretty good at finding ways to lose. Should be blowing these losers out right now but nope its tied and we had to give it back to them.

Not impressed with anything tonight. This team and staff have gotten pretty good at finding ways to lose. Should be blowing these losers out right now but nope its tied and we had to give it back to them.
I admit the D has really responded since the opening qtr

What an embarrassment. Way to step up defense. 95 yards? We have a very low football IQ and our defense is STILL not any good. Will it ever change?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT