ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on at FSU

Gramps

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
This is a FSU running back.

Running back Dalvin Cook is in trouble for you guessed it, punching a women in the face at bar last month. What kind of program do they have going on down there. DA is pressing for an arrest warrant.
Sorry if this has already been posted.

Sillynoles!
1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

FSU athletes are what they have always been and for the most part that is being thugs. Between FSU and Florida they have made up a huge pile of FBS thug behavior. Eighty some of Urban's Florida players were simply thugs. I seem to remember a story here not to long ago that 80 of the kids on the Florida roster that played against OU in the NC game had been in trouble for various criminal activities.

FSU athletes are what they have always been and for the most part that is being thugs. Between FSU and Florida they have made up a huge pile of FBS thug behavior. Eighty some of Urban's Florida players were simply thugs. I seem to remember a story here not to long ago that 80 of the kids on the Florida roster that played against OU in the NC game had been in trouble for various criminal activities.

6fa33661b2fd5727f7540cb5903566b1.jpg

Hmmm....
This thread is shiny, flickers in the light too.

I wonder why it looks like it's tied to a fishing line?;)

Most of college sports' incidents like this one have one common element, but we dare not mention it. I don't see it improving much.

Reactions: veritas59
I saw an article on ESPN on the incident and the talking head on ESPN said that the door to him being reinstated "the following season" has not been closed. He did not explain why or say if that was an official statement from FSU.

Spirited debate....that may be an understatement, my friend! So many taboo subject matters today, which is unfortunate because open discussion properly applied can be a gratifying learning experience. I'm old, but I never want to quit learning.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Spirited debate....that may be an understatement, my friend! So many taboo subject matters today, which is unfortunate because open discussion properly applied can be a gratifying learning experience. I'm old, but I never want to quit learning.
FSY let J. Winston do what ever he wanted too. There is where Jumbo should have stopped it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT