ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Coach's Poll

The Iowa quarterback is playing through a ton of pain and meeting the challenge in a remarkable way. He is the key for their team offensively and as a leader. And their D is solid. If they play tOSU In the CCG, it will be pretty interesting. I think Ferentz is better than given credit for. It is tough recruiting up there.

Funny in that when I was up in Big10 country last month, they all think the same about the Big 12. I'm thinking iasooner can easily atest to this.

Reactions: iasooner1
Funny in that when I was up in Big10 country last month, they all think the same about the Big 12. I'm thinking iasooner can easily atest to this.

Well, I'm not so entrenched in my OU homerism that, if we don't make it I wouldn't begrudge another Big 12 team from getting to the final four.
Sure, it would totally suck, but still...having a rep from the league would be better than notta.

Then, when they get their asses smoked in the Natty title game, they'll know how we felt three damn times. 2003, 2004 and 2008.:eek:

Last edited:
Iowa still has played no one with a pulse. They are pure smoke and mirrors. I'll give them their due IF they make it, this is CFB the greatest show on earth and (almost) anything can and will happen. I'll eat my words if they make the playoffs but am confident I won't have to. Go gophers, Floyd of Rosedale wants to spend another winter with our friends to the North

Iowa still has played no one with a pulse. They are pure smoke and mirrors. I'll give them their due IF they make it, this is CFB the greatest show on earth and (almost) anything can and will happen. I'll eat my words if they make the playoffs but am confident I won't have to. Go gophers, Floyd of Rosedale wants to spend another winter with our friends to the North

Yep, Woodshed, I went and looked at the Faux Hawks body of work so far...pretty pitiful really.
Man, what an easy damn schedule!

I guess the only hope of getting them real is going to Lincoln and getting schooled by the most unlucky team in the world...Nebbish. Go Huskers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT