ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Notes...(UPDATE: 9:56p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 9:56p - Kendall's visit has wrapped up and he'll head back out to the Charlotte, N.C. area in the near future. I've been told the visit was 'amazing' and that things went as perfectly as they could have. Again, I continue to hear a considerable amount of confidence about Oklahoma's chances.

I've been told he'll decide in the very near future so that has to be seen as a positive for Oklahoma.

Scoop will, of course, have more and we hope to speak to Kendall himself in the next 24 hours.

UPDATE: 12:05p - As we told you to expect yesterday, Oklahoma offered Kendall upon his arrival to Norman and he has confirmed that expectation with several Rivals reporters.

UPDATE: 11:31a - Guys, spoke to a source today about Austin Kendall's visit. That person continued with the impression that a commitment to Oklahoma today/tomorrow/near future isn't out of the realm of possibility. There has been a lot of talk about Kendall's connection to Kentucky due to his brother being a walk-on receiver for the Wildcats.

But when I spoke to the source they made it clear that wasn't the issue it might seem to be.

"If he chooses Kentucky it will be a pure business decision, I've just never had the impression he fell in love with the university," the source said.

Also there is a feeling that if Oklahoma can make it clear he is their primary guy and a big part of their plans that will go a long way with Kendall and, more to the point his family.

Oklahoma definitely has a chance to make a run based on today.

ORIGINAL: Spoke to a source close to Matt Dimon about the rumors that have surfaced this morning about his not practicing with the team.

Was told that he is physically healthy but has not been practicing with the team but the source made it clear he is still with the team.

It's my impression that Dimon is simply working through some things and that soon enough things will return to normal.

This post was edited on 3/25 11:30 AM by Josh_M

This post was edited on 3/25 12:03 PM by Josh_M

This post was edited on 3/25 9:55 PM by Josh_M

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News