ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Notes...(UPDATE - 2:53p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 2:53p - Oklahoma new assistant coach Dennis Simmons visited four-star linebacker offer Bryce Youngquist today.

UPDATE: 2:33p -
Earlier today Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange three-star dual-threat quarterback Woody Barrett put out a top five (that I believe he has since taken down) that included Oklahoma. So it got me to wondering whether Oklahoma had still kept some level of contact with him since Austin Kendall's commitment.

I talked to a source who shot that down in a hurry.

Upon being informed that Barrett had kept Oklahoma on the list the response was...

"Wow. (OU hasn't) talked to him since Kendall committed."

UPDATE: 1:47p -
Wanted to clarify something that someone asked me about and I realized I hadn't reported here. Yesterday Mike Stoops visited Collinsville, Okla. to check in on 2017 linebacker Levi Draper. No offer but it's starting to feel like he could be one of the Sooners first in-state offers for 2017.

ORIGINAL:
Oklahoma went by today to check out New Orleans Edna Karr outside linebacker/defensive end Andre Anthony. Haven't yet reached him about that offer but clearly is a guy the Sooners are zeroing in on as a guy they want to push for.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.