ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Notes...(UPDATE: 2:05p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 2:05p - While I'm hearing varying stuff on Drew Sanders, one guy who doesn't leave much room for ambiguity is North Carolina defensive back transfer portal entry Trey Morrison.

I'll just play out the Q&A we had this morning.

Josh McCuistion: "Trey hey man I've heard about your Oklahoma visit but wanted to see what other visits you've got set up."

Trey Morrison: "Not any more."

JM: "You mean OU is the only visit you've got set? Or that you aren't visiting OU anymore?"

TM: "I still am (visiting OU). They are my last visit."

JM: "When are you hitting OU?"

TM: "Friday."

And here's the part you all will like the most...

JM: "How long you planning to be on campus?"

TM: "If it goes well, the rest of the year."

So...you could say things are heating up.

UPDATE: 1:44p - I have now been told that the expectation in Austin is that Sanders will visit on Friday. I'd guess he also visits OU and Arkansas (basically all of these guys are doing one-day visits) but it's interesting that from two places I'd heard Texas was unlikely and then suddenly he is visiting.

I'm not sure what to make of that but we'll see.

UPDATE: 1:14p - I know WOKElahoma mentioned Drew Sanders and I've done some more digging around and it sounds like this may come down to an Oklahoma and Arkansas battle.

As one source told me, "I think Texas is out."

UPDATE: 12:56p - Can confirm that in the transfer portal the 'weekend' is just a massive word that apparently includes THU-MON. Haha.

And by that I mean after hearing 'this weekend' with both Trigg and Dart I can confirm both will be in Norman tomorrow.

UPDATE: 12:54p - OK guys, have spoken to a good source on Trigg and am told he will be on campus tomorrow. I'm trying to verify if Dart will be there at the same time - I'm guessing he will but again this is all moving (as you can tell) incredibly fast.

ORIGINAL: Ok guys, along with @Eddie_Rado, and @BPrzybylo I've been trying to get further confirmation on the on-campus visit of USC quarterback transfer Jaxson Dart.

We now have that confirmation from the word Eddie was initially hearing that Dart will be on campus this weekend and feel confident reporting that he will make it in and Oklahoma will lay out the red carpet for him following the Ole Miss visit that he is expected to be taking at this moment.

In an added bit of information, he is expected to be joined by fellow USC transfer, and former Rivals100 tight end, Michael Trigg.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News