ADVERTISEMENT

We won...

WhyNotaSooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
A few observations.
1. The TT QB Mahomes is a baller. OUr D sucked, but that guy is a beast.
2. Damn it was ugly on the D, but the O was a thing of beauty. I'm just going to sit back, smoke some very good stogies, sip some very good whiskeys and enjoy the O and bide my tim for the D.
3. My observations tell me that soon enough we all will see new coordinators. Most likely Sooner than we believe. I don't see Riley around much longer. May be even after this year, as there are a few big time programs needing HCs. Mikey won't be around much longer either. His clock is ticking. I mean, think about this. If it wasn't for the Riley O, Mike would have to face the media, fans and the pressure with a loss to TT. Riley saved him from this.
4. I remember a post the day Riley was named OC something to the effect of 'Basketball on Turf'. We witnessed this on Saturday.
5. I enjoyed a rum from Spain a few weeks ago that was so smooth. Amazingly satisfying.
Ron Anejo - Dos Maderas Luxus

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Good post we did win. I'm dang glad of that alone. The QB duel was a thing of beauty. Those may have been backups at wide reciever for Tech, but they were good for sure. I smoking something and drinking beer myself. I ain't got time to piss and moan. That's a song google it. I think the changes will be made as far as Mike. Not during the season though.

I posted in the game thread that it would not surprise me if Mike said "we won" after his defense gave up record breaking yds and I was CORRECT. Thats a lame ass excuse in my book, well we won!

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT