ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Kyler

BOOMUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5035452fa78f150f0a9335529486823d.jpg

Back to back Heismans from the same school with different players... I don't believe has ever been accomplished. congrats to Kyler & OU.

On a different note... was it me or did anyone else notice Kyler limping a bit on his left leg?

Back to back Heismans from the same school with different players... I don't believe has ever been accomplished. congrats to Kyler & OU.

On a different note... was it me or did anyone else notice Kyler limping a bit on his left leg?
I think Army did it back in the 40s or so but different positions. I think this is the first time same school wins it twice with two different players at the same position. It is an incredible feat. How about a coach producing two Heisman winners in his first two years as HC? Riley just carved himself a place in the college football hall of fame.

I think Army did it back in the 40s or so but different positions. I think this is the first time same school wins it twice with two different players at the same position. It is an incredible feat. How about a coach producing two Heisman winners in his first two years as HC? Riley just carved himself a place in the college football hall of fame.
Makes for a Great Resume!

ESPN's Heisman show needs to have the person presenting the award be English-speaking and one who can clearly and correctly pronounce names.
Aside from that, Riley now has another card to play while recruiting offensive players.....as if he needs one.

Progressives are trying to bring down Kyler because of tweets he made as a 14 year old kid. Progressives don't want Kyler's apology. They want him to fall on the sword of "social justice". Everything progressives touch turns to crap.

Progressives are trying to bring down Kyler because of tweets he made as a 14 year old kid. Progressives don't want Kyler's apology. They want him to fall on the sword of "social justice". Everything progressives touch turns to crap.
Sadly this is the new thing these days. Go back and make people pay for what they do or say years or even decades ago. It doesn't even matter if such things happened when they are teenagers. I hope Kyler doesn't apologize. I hope he just comes out and says hey it was goofy crap I said when I was a kid, and if you don't like it then don't look at my Twitter feed.

ESPN's Heisman show needs to have the person presenting the award be English-speaking and one who can clearly and correctly pronounce names.
Aside from that, Riley now has another card to play while recruiting offensive players.....as if he needs one.
I posted a scathing message on the Heisman website about this very issue. They send a man to the podium that was completely unprepared for the task at hand.

I posted a scathing message on the Heisman website about this very issue. They send a man to the podium that was completely unprepared for the task at hand.

I agree. The guy was clearly unprepared and did not take two minutes to learn how to correctly pronounce Tua's name. It has nothing to do with whether English is his first language or not, but if you're going to be the big dog who announces the Heisman award winner, you'd better do your homework before going on stage so that you don't make an ass out of yourself!

I agree. The guy was clearly unprepared and did not take two minutes to learn how to correctly pronounce Tua's name. It has nothing to do with whether English is his first language or not, but if you're going to be the big dog who announces the Heisman award winner, you'd better do your homework before going on stage so that you don't make an ass out of yourself!

Gross incompetence. I would be very ashamed to have let Yul Brenner up there to butcher Tua’s name and then jokingly try to pronounce it again. A big ceremony moment botched by a doofus. Tua is a great guy, with great family pride (deservedly) ...and for this guy to lay an egg is inexcusable.

Yup. Best thing he can do is tune it out. Nothing is ever good enough. An apology to them is just accepting defeat and that you're everything they accuse you of.

Unapologetically I say this, the majority of these progressive SJWs are the outcasts of society who couldn't just accept life for what it is. The unattractive, unkept, unathletic, unintelligent, and unmotivated dregs who weren't given natural ability and had no drive to work hard for anything flock to this movement because they can finally fit in.

Yup. Best thing he can do is tune it out. Nothing is ever good enough. An apology to them is just accepting defeat and that you're everything they accuse you of.

Unapologetically I say this, the majority of these progressive SJWs are the outcasts of society who couldn't just accept life for what it is. The unattractive, unkept, unathletic, unintelligent, and unmotivated dregs who weren't given natural ability and had no drive to work hard for anything flock to this movement because they can finally fit in.
Can you imagine how miserable someone must be to think, "hey, someone just became famous/accomplished, I will go through their tweets for the last 10 years to see if they ever tweeted anything that would be unacceptable in 2018!"

Like seriously, who does that?

Can you imagine how miserable someone must be to think, "hey, someone just became famous/accomplished, I will go through their tweets for the last 10 years to see if they ever tweeted anything that would be unacceptable in 2018!"

Like seriously, who does that?
Unemployed millennials ?

It wasn't a limp he just has an extra leg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT