ADVERTISEMENT

Vance is the vp pick.

This site has been my source for all kinds of news for 20 years, not just in sports. I apologize if I offended anyone. But it's happened many times before.

I wasn’t but if we don’t self moderate we might lose the o/t board again (as pitiful as it is)

I wanted Tim Scott also. Apparently, it was a last second decision, and DJT decided to go with the man who fits best with him. I also think he wants help in the midwest, and thinks this might help some. It remains to be seed if that will happen.

I'm not advocating a point of view here. I'm just discussing a very major national issue.

Just what the Republican Party needs is a VP who uses eye liner. What a Fruit of the Loom.
Kennedys threw out a clown grandson last election, remember? Kid with the greased up lips the whole country couldn't stop laughing about. What an embarrassment.

Reactions: Oklabama
Just what the Republican Party needs is a VP who uses eye liner. What a Fruit of the Loom.
My wife and I watched Hillbilly Elegy today and man his family was really messed up. Maybe that explains his eye liner. Its on Netflex and its based on JD Vances memoirs.

Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis is a 2016 memoir by J. D. Vance about the Appalachian values of his Kentucky family and the social and socioeconomic problems of his hometown of Middletown, Ohio, where his mother's parents moved when they were young

Reactions: iasooner2000
I’m not convinced he wears any makeup on his eyes (the wife says) OR that Badger might switch him out like the other side did

I’m not convinced he wears any makeup on his eyes (the wife says) OR that Badger might switch him out like the other side did
He doesn't. His eye sockets are just a little further back in his skull than most folks. Hence, that appearance. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT