ADVERTISEMENT

***UPDATED*** Sharing some devastating news with the board, RE: Jaaa's son

SoonerGrad95

Sooner starter
Jan 19, 2002
#1 Place to Live in the US. Suck it, Pinn.
Folks, I am coming to the board this morning to share some horrific news. Long-time board member, @Jaaa (Eric's) 23 year old son died at 1:30 this morning in a single-car accident.

Eric's son was a UT graduate, and had an amazingly-bright future. As you could all imagine, Eric's family is devastated right now. As we receive more information, we (myself and @Barrow4) will share, as appropriate. Given how long Eric was a well-liked, brilliant member of this forum, I thought you all would like to know about what happened. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could keep Eric and his family in your thoughts and prayers, right now.

Everyone, go hug your kids and family. You never know when it's going to be the last time you see them. Life is way too short.

UPDATE:

Guys, I will have information soon, with respect to service information along with the establishing of a scholarship fund in Eric's son's name. Once I have the link, I will create a separate post and I would sincerely appreciate your generosity in contributing to the fund. Eric's son's (Cordell) service will take place on Wednesday and there will be a streaming option.

I'll keep everyone informed. Thanks, folks. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News