(Update Jan 18 2:20PM): The Annual SoonerScoop.com NIL Internet-a-thon

MaoriSooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
www.newvitality.com
soonerscoopstore.com

Unofficial 40 merch coming soon. But wrapping up a few months of NIL work and getting it out there if you are interested.

All this is going to lead to a lot more in the months to come.

So I talked to people at the Tulsa Boys Home. There is a group of boys that Isaiah works with. There are 11 of them. I am down to spend some of my own cash to get in on this. And I know after talking to jason#1 he is down for quite a few shirts.

What I am thinking is that we send them 11 hoodies and 11 shirts. Maybe go with the white hoodies (those are Isaiah's favorite) and the black tee-shirts. I will get you the address information where to send them. But let's get organized?

Who all is in? And yes, I could easily just send them to the Boys Home, but the goal here is to make as much money for our NIL client and The Boys Home as possible. So I'd like to do that and then give them proceeds to go along with that.

Tell me who else is in. We'll be getting 11 hoodies and 11 t-shirts. Just let me know who wants in and how many you want to buy.

I can even just have you guys Venmo or Paypal me and I can just do one big order and I can take care of the shipping.

Feeling charitable? Don’t hesitate to pick up your phone and dial in on this year’s SS trial NIL run, your PROGRAM IT Dept.

If you’re in the mood to give more than just to yourself, we have some pretty awesome people volunteering to give more to the kids that IT worked with in Tulsa and beyond.

After @Carey Murdock ’s post, we had two Scoopers pledge 22 items to IT’s 11 boys. Based on the website (lists a total of 64 boys), we need 106 more items purchased for the boys. Please comment below if you want C-murder to hit you up with the offering plate.

Store link(used to browse and then buy things):
soonerscoopstore.com

Update 10:30PM:
C-murder wants to land deals from players in TX, FL, OK and more so we can start our sooner fan grooming at early ages.

Carey wants to add hats. That’s 64 additional items.

Check out update Tue 6:30PM:

Update Jan 18 2:20PM:
Carey is collecting money. Let’s get this thing going.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News