ADVERTISEMENT

Undisciplined

dskou

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Oline has no fight in them. Defense doesn't wrap up. Little effort from half the defense the last 3 minutes of the half. Missing a makeable FG to start the game after a turnover. Eli Bowen doesn't play until texas has made our DB's look silly. "Leader" Billy Bowman missing tackles giving up chunk yards. AA Stutsman missing tackles again. Tatum doesn't touch the ball until inside the 2 minute warning. First play of the drive following a TV timeout and we still don't have our defense out on the field and set.

I never would have believed BV would allow such undisciplined play. Stubbornness keeping them from playing the best players. Yes, it was a fumble. But just watch the one carry by Tatum and you can see he is so much better than our other RB's. And Eli Bowen is our best CB but he doesn't start. He comes in and makes play after play. I'm sure Walker plays his best but he is out of position and misses tackles. He's lucky they underthrew the double pass late in the half or it would have been another TD. I'm hoping for a big 2nd half for our Sooners but the way they finished the 1st half was embarrassing.

Please, no more slow starting run plays in the backfield! And how about an audible when you see a blitz coming into the play instead of running right into it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.