ADVERTISEMENT

Traber.......

Newb

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2002
Edmond,Ok
I'm not one to bash the Animal because overall I think it's a great station and we are lucky to have all of them in this market. Hell, I even like listening to Traber. I do agree with most that Dusty is on another level.

First of all, I'm not a huge NASCAR fan but I watch at times and follow the results and standings. With that said, Traber's remarks regarding Danica Patrick are the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard on the radio. It's true that there are a lot of young guys out there that are as good or better than her. It's also true that she was probably given the opportunity to drive a Cup Car because she's female and she's attractive. However, for him to repeatedly say that if they were both in the same car that he would blow her doors off is ludicrous.

She may have gotten to NASCAR because she's female and attractive (she doesn't warrant being called hot)
but she did come up through the ranks and was successful driving the Indy cars. It's laughable that he actually goes on the radio and states that he could outdrive her. He's obviously never driven a NASCAR or anything other than a street car.

Give it up Jim. You sound ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.