ADVERTISEMENT

Traber says Butt Pickens is ready to sue the CFP org if OSU doesn't get in

Section22Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 8, 2002
That is, if the Pukes go undefeated. I'm not sure what a lawsuit would do, but considering this is a guy who stole private homes in The Stool at deeply reduced compensation using Eminent Domain laws, nothing surprises me.

Last edited:
Katrina_copy.jpg

You can google net worth for all these rich people and get different answers, but Boone's net worth is $950M (Oklahoma State), whereas Red McCombs' (Texas) net worth is $2B and Jerry Jones' (Arkansas) net worth is $4.2B. So if Arkansas can ever go undefeated without getting into the playoffs, my money is on the Razorbacks to win any alleged law suit against the CFP. LOL This is one the most ridiculous ideas Boone Pickens has ever dreamed up its true. He is 87 years old and still a ding dong!

What's the goal? He sues a non-profit until they let the dirt farmers in to a playoff?

He's going to be years in court, and the playoff will have already expanded by then.

Reactions: Oklabama
Boon Pickens = Jerry Jones = Al Davis. All 3 ran their football programs into the ground. At least JJ and AD had championship teams. BP has had squat with osu.

BP must have paid Mike Gundy a ton of money to keep him from jumping ship.

Reactions: Oklabama
I would have to support Boone in his frivolous lawsuit if the Pokes win out and get bumped by a one-loss SEC Champ or a one-loss Notre Dame.
Not me. Screw that faulty pile of animatronics. It's too bad that Anna Nicole is dead and buried, otherwise he'd probably already have gotten the score and trophy he really wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT