ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Casillas

What else you got old man?
The Sooners win the B12, earn a trip to the Sugar Bowl, and then dominate... and all you got is 2 1/2 yr old news from Tony (wannabe a Sooner again) Casillas?

How was your Bowl game. By frame 9, I suspect that you were ar least at 140.

What else you got old man?
The Sooners win the B12, earn a trip to the Sugar Bowl, and then dominate... and all you got is 2 1/2 yr old news from Tony (wannabe a Sooner again) Casillas?

How was your Bowl game. By frame 9, I suspect that you were ar least at 140.
Tony's boy is a whorn. I think it is safe to say he is not a very good parent...

GRANDPA, YOU MUST BE A REAL JOY TO BE AROUND PEOPLE. A SMALL, LITTLE MAN WITH NOTHING TO DO OR TO LIVE FOR. DRY UP AND RUN A WAY LITTLE GUY!!!!

Reactions: veritas59
tony casillas @tccasillas
Bob Stoops sending a message will play with guys that help us win, regardless of their character.
Even Tony knows it's wrong.
I don't see it as a character issue at all. If Bob sent any message at all, it's he will give 2nd chances to kids that make horrible mistakes in life.

tony casillas @tccasillas
Bob Stoops sending a message will play with guys that help us win, regardless of their character.
Even Tony knows it's wrong.

This is what you do when your team sucks and you have an obsession with OU, get a life! All that hate in your heart will eat you up inside. Learn to forgive and move on, we have and we are all as Happy as ants in a Sugar Bowl!

One of the things that ruins this board is the fact that a-holes like this guy get to post here. This crap is what drives people away from here. I will never understand the reasoning. Not one thing ole gramps has every posted here is of substance. Just childish BS.

One of the things that ruins this board is the fact that a-holes like this guy get to post here. This crap is what drives people away from here. I will never understand the reasoning. Not one thing ole gramps has every posted here is of substance. Just childish BS.

Yep, you get banned on orangebloods for looking at your computer monitor wrong.

Which is what makes this board so much better than all the other free boards... Let him post whatever stupid crap he wants...

Reactions: iasooner1
Which is what makes this board so much better than all the other free boards... Let him post whatever stupid crap he wants...

Well, I can understand your thoughts as I'm sure all 12 year olds enjoy this type of crap.

This is supposed to be a sports message board. You look down the list of posts and actual sports posts hardly exist. And that is the reason this place is a dead zone is because any post about OU sports just gets covered up by the BS and the food fights that all the 12 year olds love.

Well, I can understand your thoughts as I'm sure all 12 year olds enjoy this type of crap.

This is supposed to be a sports message board. You look down the list of posts and actual sports posts hardly exist. And that is the reason this place is a dead zone is because any post about OU sports just gets covered up by the BS and the food fights that all the 12 year olds love.
Hum........and here you are posting on it. Lol

I'm not sure what board you are referring to. I just took a look at the listing of all posts and on the first page, all appear to be sports related. The BS & food fights stopped well over a year ago when Josh clamped down and as a result, several left the board which ultimately cleaned things up. I have no issue w/ rival fans posting on the board. They either bring a decent convo or they get taken to the woodshed. Much like what happened when Gramps posted.

But you are correct in one assessment, if one can't handle the content of the board, one should probably just move along. But having said this, it's good to see you posting again. Hope all is well.

I have no problem with trash talk, it generally comes back to burn the talker.

In the case of the horns, you quite literally cannot put your thumb in the eye of anyone on any issue without worse skeletons being drug out of your closet. UT is the pinnacle of hypocrisy and depravity, so for those morons to talk trash about ethics or moral standards is especially entertaining.

My thoughts are not comprehended often by people of your intellect, so your response doesn't surprise me.

This is a sports message board. Gramps original post was about the comments of a former Sooner player on a current Sooner situation. While you might not agree with the comments, the thought of you actually having an intelligent conversation with a 12 year old is amusing. Thank you for bringing your comedy to this "sports" board...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT