ADVERTISEMENT

Thx for the love..

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
Hey guys,
Pops passed this week and only God could have urged me home the day before his death. I jumped on a plane, not fully knowing why and with zero notice, my dad was gone the next day.

Anywho...I'll grieve and remember him. Thats not why I'm posting. I'm posting because I just saw the aTm vs Mizzou game and I'm convinced...we make simple fixes up front and i think mainly with motion and plays at or behind the LOS and I think we fix a lot of our offensive issues.

There's no way we can't manufacture stress on the edges of defenses with minor tweaks and intentional motion. We do that with a healthy offensive line and there's no reason why we can't score 27 to 31 a game. It'll be interesting to see how seth attacks defenses the second half of the season. He knows all eyes will be on him and i think he knows it's 50/50 in terms of those who wanna see him improve vs those who want him to hurry and fail so we can get a real OC in.

Ill know around the 3rd quarter of OU/tx if this is fixable (in my mind) on next Saturday...and i also know my pops will be yelling Boomer from above every second Saturday in October until I see him again.

Btw...thank you for the love. Its greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.