ADVERTISEMENT

Three Freshmen that can make a difference in 2015

I agree with the two DB's. I know our existing ones should be a little better this year but they don't appear to be anything special and I'm all for giving these frosh an opportunity. As for the kicker, I'll believe it when I see it. Most of them are head cases and I liken them to a poll vaulter. You never know what you are going to get

Reactions: BillyRay
If he lives up to his reputation he might do both or all three of KO, FG and Punting. The kid has the leg to put the ball out of the end zone every time and his FG is spectacular and he can punt as well. He was rated as a 5* punter and FG kicker. Check out this link if you don't think the kid can get it out of the end zone on KOs. http://kohlskicking.com/profile/austin-seibert/5517/

When this kid approaches the ball on kick offs, he is damn near in a gallop. Wow. He looks like he could do handle all the kicking, but that would be very rare.

It's rare a kicker gets higher than a 3 star rating in any rankings. Stoops saw something in this kid. I think he's going to pretty good. He's already better than most college kickers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT