ADVERTISEMENT

This season

soonersreno

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2010
Las Vegas
I just feel like this season is one of the biggest ones in a long time. I honestly feel we go 10-2 and our recruiting takes off like we’ve never seen it. The flip side is we could go 6-6 (not likely, but could) and recruits start to jump. BV wouldn’t get fired but it would start the questions. It just feels like this season has so much riding on it.

Like I said I think we go 10-2 or 9-3. The 3 games I think we win that everyone (National media) has us as loss is Tenn, Mizz, and LSU. First off with Tenn, Nico is getting all this praise and he’s going to come into our stadium on his first SEC road game and get a win? GTFO. That stadium will be nuts that night for our first SEC game, probably Gameday will be there. We will surprise a lot of people in that game and win by 10.

As for Mizz, OU has never and never will be scared of freaking Missouri. Dorkowitz goes back to reality.

LSU has zero defense (feels weird writing that) they’ve always been good on D but not now. Their DL is terrible and very thin. We play them in the last game of the season and that DL will be beat up by then and we run all over them in Death Valley. Boomer!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.