ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Fixable

Awr90

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2023
Hawkins QB1 - looked very good once he settled in, and has amazing pocket awareness, throws a really nice ball.

Tarquin removed from the team - I’ve never seen play like that from a D1 lineman. Multiple times in multiple games letting guys go right by him. Inexcusable, I don’t care if you have to find somebody from the intramural team to play his position.

Woody benched - he’s too small for sec play, and generally hasn’t looked good at all this year.

Start Peyton Bowen over Billy Bowman - Billy is probably the 3rd best safety on the team, runs himself out of plays regularly. RSJ needs to be on the field every snap.

Baur Sharp removed from the team - I don’t even know what to say about this kids effort and blocking. It doesn’t exist. He should never see the field again.

Pettiway needs to start - best WR of the group outside of Burks.

Tatum RB1, Demarco needs to go after the season - dude hasn’t had a good RB since Gray fell into his lap, doesn’t know how to manage a rotation at all. Tatum gives Oklahoma the best chance to win.

Bill B - BV needs to take a hard look around the country at available options. Not saying he should be fired this year but we can no longer make excuses for him.

Lewis Carter should start next to Stutsman.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.