ADVERTISEMENT

There had to have been the slightest hint that J.A would require possibly 1/2 season or more

OUcatfish1965

OU scholarship offer
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2023
to get comfortable. Even before the bowl game. That is what keeps playing in my head, I was was with coach and probably most everybody thinking J.A would used the spring and Summer to get the kinks worked out. Possibly it was the 1's in his face that has hime seeing ghost.. I read that this past weekend by a respected poster. Now all you hear from all the yourtube channels.. (And no I don't live or die on what they say about OU football) But everyone is telling me to be patient and this will take some time..You get the Baker example like his first year.. and how J.A needs the same time.. Well Baker had the Akron Zips... a pretty good Tennessee where the entire team stepped up..We lost to a lousy Texas team that went 5-7 and a bad 6-7 KSU, Tech went 6-7 and KU went goose egg 0-12. ISU also was terrible 3-9 and thank God we had Baylor, TCU and OSU at the end of the season... Baker including Texas had a pretty soft schedule to grow into. J.A don't have that same junior league as the SEC where 7 of the top AP 10 are from the SEC.

I was with the decision to let D.G go get some $$$ and we would be fine with J.A....

Now I am wondering if there was signs that we should have kept D.G and let J.A have one more year and let D.G go kill Texas again and get his heisman and have a huge legacy for beation Texas back to back.. I looked at Dillions stats and damn 85% 59 of 70 623 yards... Apparently he is still not getting the explosive play,s or his has little to work with.. I don't know.. All I know is if this is another nail biter (which I am leaning towards).. We are going to get hammered the next 3 weeks,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.