ADVERTISEMENT

The University of Texsa is a prestigous university

Mack, I could easily top that by simply posting a photo of Texas' favorite knot-head Rick Perry.

Well he didn't park a trailer on the capital grounds like Mary Fallin did for her kids. It's bad enough they were using public funds on utilities, but it gives us a bad name as a trailer park state.

We need a Steve Largent clone.................JMO.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Well he didn't park a trailer on the capital grounds like Mary Fallin did for her kids. It's bad enough they were using public funds on utilities, but it gives us a bad name as a trailer park state.

We need a Steve Largent clone.................JMO.

And a further rant....Fallin get's questioned and she says her kid didn't use any more utilities than if he would have lived in the Capital Building..........What? kick him out of the nest and let make it his own. The last I remember your kid wasn't elected to a public office. I swear I hate rino's.............

Looks like I struck a nerve. Let me assure you I buy into the prestigous University of Texsa that granted a degree to Vince Wunderlick Young and managed to make the Special Olympian Jar Jar Charles an All Big 12 Academic Team poster boy.

Your post has nothing to do with OU. Typical uterii deflection. George Dumbya and Slick Rick Perry say Hi!

Charles Kor Valuze Strong haz dis stuf lokked up. #Letzryde

Last edited:
FIFY. Aggie... Longhorn.... same thing. They all come from the same gene pool.
Like your Gov. having to get her daughters trailor off of the state's grounds. :) Or the OU & okies st. fans come from the same gene pool.

Last edited:
Like your Gov. having to get her daughter trailor off of the state's grounds. :) Or the OU & okies st. fans come from the same gene pool.

Okie State is a rival school, but the fans and the alum are outstanding people, just like us Sooners. So you'll have to come up with an actual insult Gramps.

BTW, if I recall, Rick Perry was offered a new mobile home to live in on state property at a cost to the taxpayers of $1 per month during governor mansion renovations. But he insisted that he live in a house. Not your average $1500 per month house, but a rented mansion that costed the taxpayers $10,000 per month. I'm sure you are proud of Rick Perry.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Why do you think I am a retard? I can't spell. Does that make me a retard? I just stated the facts.
I had to go to work early in my life. I did good. Western Elec ,S.W bell,AT&T.

Last edited:
Wowzers Gramps. I haven't seen anybody this pissed off since Billy Jack in the ice cream store scene..."I just go berserk !!!" That was just message board verbiage. I'm sure Medic was only kidding.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
In UT langwage, yu be strugglin to remane humball.

I got this Beeg 12 ackademmic all americkin thang douwn.

TATERS.jpg

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Perry is a aggie.
Like your Gov. having to get her daughters trailor off of the state's grounds.

I hear the Oklahoman is hiring copy editors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT