ADVERTISEMENT

The Supreme court strikes down affirmative action, but conceeds that race can be a consideration in specific situations.

primus

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Race should never be considered when hiring someone for a job.
I agree, as long as everyone plays on an even playing field. The ball is in the court of those who refuse to honor equality in this country. If everyone wakes up tomorrow morning and there is no stereotypes, everyone is judged by the content of their character and not their etnicity, no feeling of privilege or entitlements by the majority ethnic group, and no us versus them, then race should not be an issue. But as long as certain group of people in this country enjoy certain privileges and entitlements for as long as this country has existed, race or ethnicity will always be an issue. If you think racism is not an issue when devying up the pie in America, it's either you have blinders on or you're in denial. Please, only serious rebuttals are welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I agree, as long as everyone plays on an even playing field. The ball is in the court of those who refuse to honor equality in this country. If everyone wakes up tomorrow morning and there is no stereotypes, everyone is judged by the content of their character and not their etnicity, no feeling of privilege or entitlements by the majority ethnic group, and no us versus them, then race should not be an issue. But as long as certain group of people in this country enjoy certain privileges and entitlements for as long as this country has existed, race or ethnicity will always be an issue. If you think racism is not an issue when devying up the pie in America, it's either you have blunders on or you're in denial. Please, only serious rebuttals are welcome.
Joes proud of you. 👍

Yes, I'll do anything for this beautiful country of ours to continue on her journey to a perfect union, in contrast to some people on this board who want to tear it down for their own political gain.
Why you telling me? You should send this to sleepy. Might have a job for you, he hired kjp afterall. 👍

Why you telling me? You should send this to sleepy. Might have a job for you, he hired kjp afterall. 👍
You just dont get it, young fella. Your infatuation with debasing Biden in spite of his many accomplishments in short amount of time of his dispensation, is unfathomable. Well, I'm not surprised because, instead praying for our president to succeed, you'd rather have a con man and charlatan in power. I now promise you that it won't happen. He's going to jail.

You just dont get it, young fella. Your infatuation with debasing Biden in spite of his many accomplishments in short amount of time of his dispensation, is unfathomable. Well, I'm not surprised because, instead praying for our president to succeed, you'd rather have a con man and charlatan in power. I now promise you that it won't happen. He's going to jail.
Have you paid attention to the "Big guy" and Hunter scandal? It's gittin pretty deep.

Joe's is a decent and compassionate human being who cares about people and I'm proud that he's our president.
Did Joe say "I don't want my kids in a school jungle" regarding desegregation of schools? Did Joe help put together the War on Drugs laws that more hurt minorities than others? Did Joe say "you can't go into a 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent?" Did Joe give a sweetheart deal to his son, while also trying to curb drug addiction and gun violence in this country? Does Joe acknowledge his granddaughter in Arkansas? Joe cares about nothing but stuffing his pockets (as is true for 99.9% of politicians, not just Joe)

Did Joe say "I don't want my kids in a school jungle" regarding desegregation of schools? Did Joe help put together the War on Drugs laws that more hurt minorities than others? Did Joe say "you can't go into a 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent?" Did Joe give a sweetheart deal to his son, while also trying to curb drug addiction and gun violence in this country? Does Joe acknowledge his granddaughter in Arkansas? Joe cares about nothing but stuffing his pockets (as is true for 99.9% of politicians, not just Joe)
You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts, someone once said. Take your propaganda and misinformation somewhere else. You're so scared that soon everyone would have the opportunities like you have to pursue their liberty and happiness, without societal structures put in place to benefit only you. Thats what you're scared of, right? And you will do everything possible to make sure Joe doesn't make that happen. You see, once in while lies wins, but truth wins all the time. America is not buying what you're trying to sell.

You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts, someone once said. Take your propaganda and misinformation somewhere else. You're so scared that soon everyone would have the opportunities like you have to pursue their liberty and happiness, without societal structures put in place to benefit only you. Thats what you're scared of, right? And you will do everything possible to make sure Joe doesn't make that happen. You see, once in while lies wins, but truth wins all the time. America is not buying what you're trying to sell.
You need a tissue?

But it is kinda funny that he made the racial jungle comment but he's supposed to be the guy whose going to be the guy who does what nobody else has for black folks

But it is kinda funny that he made the racial jungle comment but he's supposed to be the guy whose going to be the guy who does what nobody else has for black folks
Remember Clinton was yer first black president. He was the guy who knew a guy and that guy knew many guys who were the guy. Helps a guy to know a guy or several guys. Know what I'm sayin guy?

Don’t forget the Great Society of LBJ was only carried by R support, you know like the party of Lincoln who ended slavery in 1865 ?
The Southern block of dims in the 60s and folks like George Wallace & Strom Thurmon were hardcore KKK

Did not. Try again.
Try what? It's on record. “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

Try what? It's on record. “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”
The tipping point might be closer than most folks think. Especially with sleepy steering this boat. 🤣

Liberal Triggered Warning.
🤣🤣🤣

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210317180021-scotus-conservatives-split.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT